Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

13378 Yeah its ok, but they are hindu so we were hoping they were not offering them up to their idols bc we dont support that. Well I have to go Chris, got to make an important call to someone later in the night so chat some other time...

13380 Im back, I just dragged the dog in the shower with me, this time he did not bite and he was pleasant in the shower, then I dried him when he got out and then HE WENT BALISTIC AND WANTED TO PLAY, HE WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE WOW, I COULDNT KEEP HIM STILL LMAO , so I had to play with him, he plays chasey lol just like my old dog, I miss my old dog :(

13 381 That sounds wonderful !!! Sorry for your old dog...again !

13 354 Hello !!! Loneliness is the worst thing there is !!!

Was just scrolling back, I second that Chris, it's like a big dark empty hole. :(

13382 Thats ok Chris its not your fault , to me he was like a son so im torn apart, but couldnt bare the empty space I could not fill so had to get another dog, otherwise I would feel the emptiness more. I love my new dog hes pretty kewl :)

13 384 That's right, Anjana...The usual darkness is bright beside the darkness of Loneliness !!!

Edited by pain_18_

13385 Tis true loneliness is horrible and there are alot of lonely people out there especially the elderly whos children are selfish and dont look after them, so sad but true

13 386 I wasn't talking about that type of loneliness but I believe you !!!

I think there's a difference between being alone and loneliness.

You can be alone and be fine with it. But you can feel loneliness within a crowd full of people, it's kinda like not feeling part of the world around you and feeling like you don't belong to anyone or anything.

An odd thing but goes to the core of your being because I think most humans need others humans, a group if you like they feel a part of.

13389 Yes but that loneliness is rare because you have to believe in something different to be lonely like that and chances are there are your type around to blend with somewhere or your just hanging around the wrong people

13390 I think it's quite common, especially if you are cut off from family and work or a social life for whatever reason, it's something that grows, like a loss of connection. It's a common factor with depression.

13 391

Anjana said it right .... that's another type of loneliness..  ! 

On the other hand, there are certain times when I'm alone and it's so hard to endure....

13392 Depression is an illness which medication cant treat properly, and yes depression leads to loneliness because its surrounded by negative feelings which eat away at a person till theres no light left, then it can turn into torment and then people take there own life which is justified as in they cant live for their loved ones anymore because it would be torment for them and they cant live like that

13393 It was nice chatting but I have to get some sleep now so seeya tomorrow take care bye bye :);)

13 394 I went to a depression surrounded by mountains and forests last week...It was such a cool weather....Just when I was feeling great I had to leave though...Now it's Hot again !

13394 nite 123

Loneliness can be unbearable, those are some of the darkest moments

13397 oops lots of double posts!

13 399 I was talking about the loneliness which involves the lack of a "her" but I can totally relate to what you said...I don't belong anywhere...Not even where I used to....

13400 I know, I can understand that. And that very human thing of another person being so close to you that you can share yourself with. 

(like an emotional intimacy)

Edited by Anjana