Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

13 401 Precisely...Nobody has said it better than you ! Thanks for expressing it  so clearly !!!

Edited by pain_18_

13402  can relate to what you're saying :)

see you later

Edited by Anjana

13404 Cant sleep  :( am hyper.

But I have some strange news, an old friend of mine I used to hang out with as teens caught up with me on facebook, he liked me alot and I cherrished his friendship we did alot together alone, well he said if im not married by 42 he will become a JW and marry me like the pact in ''Friends'', and the funny thing is I know hes not kidding, hes had a rough trot and he isolates himself alot so I can see him quiet comfortably becoming one like me accept I know he would like children and I cant have any, mental illness, but this is just amusing my night so far

13406 It wasnt love it was friendship, accept he liked me a little more, we only ever kissed twice never anything else and we were drinking thats why, both times lol

13409 Well im bored so might get off the net. nothing happening, cya tomorrow got my meeting tonight

13411 Yeah its too quiet everywhere and im starting to get sick of my pc lol

13 413

I've started to draw something interesting...I've used Mechanical Pencil because I couldn't draw that thing  with a pen...But I will use pen too on the rest of the drawing...

Edited by pain_18_

13 414 It's not an original drawing though...I used a picture off the internet as a model, it was too hard for me to draw it out of memory, plus the lack of skill in that style of drawing...Let the comment onslaught begin !

13415 Morning peeps. Good luck with the drawing, Pain.

13418 you know I've been thinking about your theory of being lonely and I'm the same as you Chris which has made me consider my old school friend bc my mum is 71 this month which scares me and I'd be so lonely once she's left me that I would take his offer up bc I'm petrified of being alone and I definitely could not afford it either :( these words are so true to my fears :(

13420 he's sposed to be coming over for dinner when I get back from my daughters in about 4 weeks it seems sensible since nothing is happening in my life, I have no other guarantees and I'm really scared now :(

13422 Thank you Chris, honestly cant cope and will not cope and refuse to cope on my own so I will, I have to

13424 Thank you im glad you understand because theres nothing else i can do :( I wish my daughter would live with me but she wont and she needs help herself so im left for this decision and your the only one who understands Chris 

13425 It seems he still has a big soft spot for you 123.

Edited by Malahide