Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

13452 I had pasta but have the munchies so am about to make some oven fries to nom on!

13455  yey it's carbs night!!! :D

13458 fries are done...off I go, see you later

13459 So supposed to go to daughters after the weekend now.

But she's supposed to go to an interview near my place on monday so its pointless coming all the way back here again by bus.

So im staying till after monday then leaving.

Theres going to be a storm here today, such lovely weather lol.

And i couldnt really care less as long as i can do my studies and be warm inside im happy, got my priorities,

and know where my place is with some not very good but why should i care then lol

13460 The storm hit hard in some places but where we are we only got heavy rain so nothing as yet, so snuck the pc on  :ph34r:

13 461 It got cooler here !!! Pheeeeew !!! The heat was unbearable !!!!

13463 Im here :) Just surfing the net while I can, supposedly the storm hasnt arrived yet  :rolleyes:

13466 Changed my profile pic AGAIN lol not much different to the other accept the others lips were bigger and it was a total different shade haha

13467 Oh and the flower is not sick like me, its probably just unbelievably crazy like myself...lol

13472 I say that because i've Kopped alot of rascism in my lifetime, its not easy to take being me im offended easily, I say there are subtle judgementive people with color, they dont take a liking so much, even though im a really friendly nature, if they only knew better...

13 475 Typing a document then posting in here...And then again another document, 3 posts...!