Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

13476 OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh ok I see now, I thought you were doing something manually labourous lol dont know why i was thinking that, i always picture you on a farm for some reason

13 477 I did some yard work last weekend...The tall grass was smothering my trees ! Now the trees can breathe and grow !!!

13478 I had a beer earlier, think it was a mistake because im not feeling to good now, in that valley again, well heading towards it

13480 Its a scripture in the bible Psalms 23;4 i refer to it when i feel sick because its a feeling of insecurity and weeriness

13482 Yeah it was good while it lasted, it doesnt always happen, but it also depends on what I eat, beer much have just topped it off. Its like if I have avocados, I cant sleep too much serotonin on top of my meds and then I feel sick and cant sleep, and some foods play apart with my meds and brain so sometimes I can have a beer and sometimes it tips me over a bit

13483 Sometimes I can feel sick and have a beer and feel better, so it is strange lol

13485 Thank you :) I had something to eat so hopefully that will help, I seem to be feeling better but am a little tired and feeling ''confused'', so I might just hop of the net now , listen to the radio and cuddle my doggy, take care Chris, chat tomorrow :)

13 486 Enjoy your rest ! I'm gonna keep slacking off in here !!!

13487 I'll probably go to sleep in an hour to feel better then wake up early like I always do then if I do i'll pop in here, take care have fun slacking

13495 Yeah tis a worry, im going back to sleep now with hopefully no nightmares

13 497  Hey...I was talking to someone about the "Hold Me, Thrill Me..." video and I have to ask again...What was up with that book Bono was reading "The Screw Tape Letters" ??? It's in that scene when Elvis runs him over on the street ...

Edited by pain_18_

13 498 Hello counters. Enjoy the weekend! Summer is ending although news say that in september we will have the real summer weather (!). I will miss the beach but I really feel like starting this year - there's a lot of great new things waiting!

- New U2 album - awesome and I can't wait them to come back!!!

- I'm going to the art school - amazing and I'm excited!!!

- New gym being built with a 150 square meters judo tatami and T wants to teach again and a greeat bunch of people can't wait to come back - in november we hope

I  can't quite believe it's all good this year lol  :lol:  :) :)

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca

13 499  I agree with you on all points except the new U2 album....I don't believe anything until I see it with my own eyes, either in the record stores either on Amazon.com/.co.uk !!!

Edited by pain_18_

13500 Hi Tan, nice you are so optimistic. Hope everything in your list goes well. Here also suddenly summer weather is announced after days of sometimes torrential rain.