Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

13501 hope you have a good weekend peeps

13501 Hello fellow counters, cant sleep so got music and internet, feel like crap though  :mellow:

13505 I got sick of it, might change it back if I get sick of this one. Hows things with you Malahide?

13506 You had your avi only a few days and already sick of it? I'm tired because I sleep very bad.

13507 Oh dear Im with you there as well, and I lurve my sleep, ive only slep 4 hours tonight and now im wide awake in Australia ;)

After 12 midday cut caffiene, chocolate, vanilla, honey and Juice (high in sugar).

But chamomile,hops, valarian,passionflower, lettuce are good for sleep.

Hope that helps, so remember no ice-creme after midday

13508 I can do without ice cream, but not without coffee.

13509 Skip the coffee in the arvo and drink malt, its probably the coffee, because some people when they get older cannot drink coffee so late like they used too, it keeps them up, sorry for the bad news, but malt is nice

13510 I don't know malt, but will try to cut on coffee. I'm off now. Bye.

13512 now I want ovaltine because you said about malt (no whiskey left)

13513 My mum loves Ovaltine, but I prefer Milo, have you ever tried Horlicks, supposed to help you sleep, you buy it in the supermarket too

13514 yeah I've tried Horlicks it's nice as well

13515 You know what, im going to buy some now when I next go to the shops next, to see if it helps me, well anyway Emarto im off the net to listen to music, chat later bye take care, big cuddles for Gary :)

13516 Hope it helps

Woofs slobbers and sniffs from Gary

take care

13518 Morning malt and dog lovers. Waiting for the sun that was announced for today.

13519 Kewl or I should say hot stuff , for you. I never got to sleep today so I'm going to sleep in about 30 mins bc I'm fighting to keep awake. Good day for you to go out and do something pleasurable Malahide. I'm going to nod off now so bye till whenever :)

13 499  I agree with you on all points except the new U2 album....I don't believe anything until I see it with my own eyes, either in the record stores either on Amazon.com/.co.uk !!!

lol you'll see : :lol:

13 520

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca

13500 Hi Tan, nice you are so optimistic. Hope everything in your list goes well. Here also suddenly summer weather is announced after days of sometimes torrential rain.

13 521 Hi Malahide, thank you!

13523 Have a good sleep fellow counters, I doubt I will be here this afternoon as daughter is coming over , unless she goes on the net herself, take care