Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

febottini

Video: Bono 1985 - First Days In Ethiopia

5 posts in this topic

Amazing video!!

Yeah I saw this today, great video, but what I really like is the Bono song...love it.  Wonder if something official will ever get released.  Anyone remember that book that Bono put out 'A String of Pearls' that was great pity my signed copy got shredded by one of my dogs :angry:

Yeah I saw this today, great video, but what I really like is the Bono song...love it.  Wonder if something official will ever get released.  Anyone remember that book that Bono put out 'A String of Pearls' that was great pity my signed copy got shredded by one of my dogs :angry:

Yeah ! what a great mini book "A String of Pearls"   ;)  your dogs have a access to your U2Collection ????  

Yeah I saw this today, great video, but what I really like is the Bono song...love it.  Wonder if something official will ever get released.  Anyone remember that book that Bono put out 'A String of Pearls' that was great pity my signed copy got shredded by one of

Yeahhh !! What A Great Mini book "A String of Pearls" , your dogs have a access to your U2Collections ? :wacko:  :wacko: :wacko:  

Yeah I saw this today, great video, but what I really like is the Bono song...love it.  Wonder if something official will ever get released.  Anyone remember that book that Bono put out 'A String of Pearls' that was great pity my signed copy got shredded by one of

Yeahhh !! What A Great Mini book "A String of Pearls" , your dogs have a access to your U2Collections ? :wacko:  :wacko: :wacko:  

No not normally but one day I forgot that I left it on the table came home from work and it was shredded all over the floor :rolleyes: I can see the funny side of it now, but at the time I was livid, though the dogs fixed me with one of those looks and were instantly forgiven ;)

Very kind touching, this is the side of Paul and Ali I like alot