Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

What Is Easter To You?

Anjana    381

I'm not a fan of the Xmas palaver so Easter is my fave break of the year, i always look forward to it as a quiet downtime to just chill and relax, also feels like the start of Spring and winter finally being over:D

U2LAWoman    68

Hi Anjana! It's Jesus and Easter egg hunts and a BBQ. Family time and all that! And getting the garden in check. Okay..and those little marshmellow eggs!! :P

suee    6

When I was little,a hat new outfit and going to church... Then when my children was little.. new out fit, hiding eggs and decorated paperMache with little treats in side. Now a decorated branch with eggs and thinking time...

peterferris8    47

To me, Easter's about lots of chocolate and the return of sunny weather (hopefully!), and this year the return of my brother from uni for the holidays.

xtraspicy62    181

sounds lovely...

nicer weather

friends and family

time for reflection

bunnies

chocolate

oh yeah....and that one dude, Jesus!!

Sigma957    2

Resurrection. The end of "do not pass go, go directly to hell". Still, don't do bad things since admittance into the lake of Gehenna is voluntary now.

xtraspicy62    181

Resurrection. The end of "do not pass go, go directly to hell". Still, don't do bad things since admittance into the lake of Gehenna is voluntary now.

ha ha

despite my best efforts, I still screw up!

thank you, god, for Grace.

Anjana    381

smileys-easter-294442.gif Whatever you are doing over Easter, hope have a good 'un!

Anjana    381

ahhh I wonder if he preferred chocolate eggs...if he was allergic to chocolate he really did have it bad ;)

Anjana    381

A known pagan celebration

But..pagan is in! :P smileys-love-664041.gif

or heathens... ;)  :P

MacFoley    55

ahhh I wonder if he preferred chocolate eggs...if he was allergic to chocolate he really did have it bad ;)

He told me he was allergic to both.

Maybe the chickens back in the day were not organic or kept in good conditions. 

Is is also a fact Jesus was allergic to nuts. This could be the reason why he never ate Chocolate. 

Anjana    381

Phew! Thank god! My faith is restored, jeez, imagine being allergic to nutty chocolate, that would be a hard cross to bear! :P Good to see old jokes resurrected eh

(funny article Pete, my Thornton chocolate egg still has an aura of the divine as yet!)

sweet-jesus.jpg