Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anjana

Zoo Smilies And Gifs... Add Yours Here..

296 posts in this topic

Anjana...I think I need some help! I have some smilies to post but it isn't working.... :unsure: How do you place the smilies on the forum. Do you click image or copy and past the url. I tried, it's not working. Or..do you have to download them to photobucket? HELP!! 

I just dragged them across into the post or copied and pasted the image. Depends on the site you're using, sometimes have to copy the smilies individual URL. Didn't need to use photobucket tho. Hope it works.

consoling2.gifsnapoutofit.gifsigh.gifhanghead.gifshame.gifcry2.gif291.gifkap.gif352nmsp.gificare.gif

I Love them ALL

Anjana...I think I need some help! I have some smilies to post but it isn't working.... :unsure: How do you place the smilies on the forum. Do you click image or copy and past the url. I tried, it's not working. Or..do you have to download them to photobucket? HELP!! 

I just dragged them across into the post or copied and pasted the image. Depends on the site you're using, sometimes have to copy the smilies individual URL. Didn't need to use photobucket tho. Hope it works.

Thanks Anjana, I'll give it another try later. Not working at the moment.352nmsp.gif Might be the site!

Awesooome!!! thanks for the smilies Anjana

smileys-cycling-987324.gifsmileys-car-968946.gifsmileys-camping-068148.gifsmileys-busy-764659.gifsmileys-busy-940046.gifsmileys-busy-996843.gifsmileys-busy-560127.gifsmileys-busy-101206.gifsmileys-busy-512171.gifsmileys-cook-489561.gif

Edited by U2LAWoman

smileys-easter-371658.gifsmileys-easter-294442.gifsmileys-easter-280165.gif

Edited by U2LAWoman

Yay LAWoman it worked!! love the chess playing smilies!

this is a GREAT THREAD!!

THANK YOU ANJANA!!!

this is a GREAT THREAD!!

THANK YOU ANJANA!!!

:D

h5.gif1181.gif245.gif291.gif601.gif808.gif666.gif19.gif

Edited by 123love

Hey love, I can't see your gifs, just some x's. Do you need help with this? Perhaps you can ask Anjana?! :lol:smileys-confused-917847.gif

Edited by U2LAWoman

Hey love, I can't see your gifs, just some x's. Do you need help with this? Perhaps you can ask Anjana?! :lol:smileys-confused-917847.gif

it's a bit strange... the code she's using is correct, but for some reason the images are displayed only sometimes...

if possible, try to reload the page... that has done the trick here...

it's a bit strange... the code she's using is correct, but for some reason the images are displayed only sometimes...

if possible, try to reload the page... that has done the trick here...

Hmm...I tried, still can't see anything. :huh: