Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

What You Watching?

i'm watching albert nobbs, compliments to glenn close. great job. great story, 19th century, dublin. albert nobbs working in a luxeureus hotel, and no one realises he's .... a woman... falls in love with a sweet,young girl (mia wasikowski).

i feel for women who had to, and still have to, hide their sexuality cause sociey dont approve.

just had a pause to feed cat and pour me a drink, back to alberts story now, bye.

The Inbetweeners movie 

I watched a documentary about Roxy Music tonight. Great band.

The Inbetweeners movie 

I was watching it too, so funny and very naughty indeed, oooh matron!

The Inbetweeners movie 

Best dance scene ever!!!!

have i a bit more news for you - and loving John Cooper Clarke - I agree with him that one of the best poets ever! 

Not heard of that Illum - is it a good film? 

The Inbetweeners movie 

YES! This is real life baby!

Banshee-quality show (particularly for fans of gratuitous violence !)

Just watched The Artist on dvd, different and not bad, but I found it hard work to concentrate on it, need the sound or my mind wanders! Gonna watch stuff I recorded last night from the beeb later, Would I Lie To You, Have I Got News etc. Hubsy wants to watch Eurovision, I'm not sure I can, even for a laugh, it's too cringy!! And Bonnie Tyler?? Seriously?? :o We are really clutching at straws these days!

Eurovision  and loving it! 

For a second I got hopeful and gave a cheer thinking they'd got Abba's Agnetha to sing Winner Takes It All, it being hosted by Sweden an' all but oh no as they zoomed in it was not!! Why aren't Benny and Bjorn hosting?

Well, to say the least, tonight's Doctor Who was mind-blowing. Now it's time for Live at the Apollo will Al Murray, the Pub Landlord!

Mamma Mia - doesn't matter how many times i see it - love it! 

Gonna watch a film tonight on C4 called The Social Network, it has five stars, not seen it before, true story of the student who created Facebook, could be interesting

oh i have heard of that - supposed to be very good 

I think that's the movie I watched last year about Facebook . . . was interesting and came away really not liking him much

No he didn't come across very likeable at all, I was quite surprised. I knew little about Facebook and how it came about, it was interesting but not at all uplifting in anyway. Ironically he probably had very few friends at the time, he came across a bit of an arse!!

My brother watched that film recently, he said that although he liked, he did end up wanting to punch Justin Timberlake's character in the face.

If you missed Graham Norton last night it's well worth catching on iPlayer, really good guest combo, Will & Jaden Smith (so sweet together!), Bradley Cooper and Michael Douglas (and Heather Graham but she as fairly invisible and just a tad hyper with these guys around!)

Would I Lie To You was very good too.

Watching my brother's Mighty Boosh DVD. I'm Old Gregg...you ever drunk Baileys from a shoe?