Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

What You Watching?

Or those moments when no one is around and can dance away believing that I am the greatest dancer ever and then i spot Zhivvy staring at me in shock! 

now there I was eating a bowl of cereal with a Gerard daydream playing out in my mind...I step into a small cafe looking casual-french stylish (me not the cafe) and there is Gerard looking relaxed sipping on a cappuccino (expresso?), he catches my eye as I pass him and flashes me  a natural friendly smile, legs go zingly...then I can't tell you the rest but definitely a naked Friday moment (at least in my head)...it's no wonder I never get any work done!

Im similar accept mine is at a party or a bar lol or working in a retail shop and dealing with a hot customer or at a hotel room close by, I dont know why ??

Or those moments when no one is around and can dance away believing that I am the greatest dancer ever and then i spot Zhivvy staring at me in shock! 

:lol: I am such a sexy dancer within the privacy of my own home, Larry just loves watching me...nuff said

please note: I used the word 'watching' so technically am still within the thread topic lol :lol: 

We seem to have digressed to drooling which isn't like us at all ;)

Alcohol makes you dance so much better - or at least not care! 

Well i am watching This Morning. 

An interesting feature coming up  :o

funny-cat-pictures-with-captions-j.jpg

:lol: my cat has a fluffy out 'make like an owl' look too

adorable! anjana I want to hold and cuddle your cat right now!

what is your cats name?

:lol: I am such a sexy dancer within the privacy of my own home, Larry just loves watching me...nuff said

me too anjana...

I like to dance to u2 on the new Naked Fridays!

(holding my sides and laughing so hard..pees pants) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha ha - so it is not just me who has those daydreams then - half my life is taken up by them. That is a lie - most of my life is!

I can relate!!

funny-cat-pictures-with-captions-j.jpg

:lol: my cat has a fluffy out 'make like an owl' look too

adorable! anjana I want to hold and cuddle your cat right now!

what is your cats name?

Pebbles

Pebbles sounds soft and PUUUURRRtywub.png

She is purry but she's not great on the cuddles, she has a healthy suspicion of humans!! She has a lot of names depending on my mood, they often involve the f word cos she's a bit scatty-brain and does stupid things. Daft creature. I still love her to bits tho, we have a kind of understanding lol :lol:

Pebbles sounds soft and PUUUURRRtywub.png

She is purry but she's not great on the cuddles, she has a healthy suspicion of humans!! She has a lot of names depending on my mood, they often involve the f word cos she's a bit scatty-brain and does stupid things. Daft creature. I still love her to bits tho, we have a kind of understanding lol :lol:

well, this sounds exactly how cats are to be serious.

all attitude and bowing to them and their moods!

I love their attitude!

Just watched the film Magic Mike but I didn't feel the magic!  

Oh I used to love Due South 'thank you kindly'! Used to enjoy Northern Exposure too.

Season 3 ain't as good... the real Ray would never punch Fraser in the face.

Maybe the job was stressing him out, it's hard to be polite and kind and upright all the time ;)

I watched the film Salt last night with Angelina Jolie and Liev Schrieber. Good film, bit Bond like, bit Bourne like and a nice twist. Good Saturday night film when TV is usually rubbish!

I watched the film Salt last night with Angelina Jolie and Liev Schrieber. Good film, bit Bond like, bit Bourne like and a nice twist. Good Saturday night film when TV is usually rubbish!

All u have to say is that something is a bit "Bourne like" & I'm there! Love well-done mystery/drama/thrillers & if romance is in the mix, all the better. (For 1 thing, I loved that the original Bourne was filmed in Europe. Not remembering if the sequels were, but I'm thinking they were, too.)

A couple of things I've loved: 'Kitchen Nightmares' (USA) w/ Gordon Ramsay. And 'Bar Rescue' (about whacking bar-&-grill places into shape). They're both about cooking & turning around struggling businesses. I'm very interested in both aspects & only find myself wishing they'd do even more on the cooking side of things. Honest-to-goodness, I know better how to cook a lot of things than some people running restaurant kitchens serving the public! And you & a lot of other people no doubt know better too.

All u have to say is that something is a bit "Bourne like" & I'm there! Love well-done mystery/drama/thrillers & if romance is in the mix, all the better. (For 1 thing, I loved that the original Bourne was filmed in Europe. Not remembering if the sequels were, but I'm thinking they were, too.)

A couple of things I've loved: 'Kitchen Nightmares' (USA) w/ Gordon Ramsay. And 'Bar Rescue' (about whacking bar-&-grill places into shape). They're both about cooking & turning around struggling businesses. I'm very interested in both aspects & only find myself wishing they'd do even more on the cooking side of things. Honest-to-goodness, I know better how to cook a lot of things than some people running restaurant kitchens serving the public! And you & a lot of other people no doubt know better too.

Completely agree, Bourne in any form or era is yummy!