Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scout6

Policing Of The Site

And a bit of an advert here.  I hope all you contributors have given Scout6 an arrow up and a five star rating for this hot, world-class blog.  Give her some love.  She certainly deserves it.

Neveur doubt you Zhiv.

Hau hau hau Veury fuuny! :)

u know with u is the correct spelling and remember the 's' instead of 'z' - thank you -_-

Eh what??.....I heard my name....am I getting the damn (can I say damn??.. :ph34r: ) blame for all this AGAIN :blink:

And Zhiv cares for me???.....ok now im scared..... :unsure:

Eh what??.....I heard my name....am I getting the damn (can I say damn??.. :ph34r: ) blame for all this AGAIN :blink:

Oh you should be - so very scared  :P

Oh you should be - so very scared  :P

danger-skull.jpg

Don't worry I think she's just been sucking on too many cheese strings, has messed with her head, she's gone all cheesy on us ;)

told you so

fullZZZZZZTVC101014095608PDC.jpg

Noooooooooooo!!!!! Stop it! Stop it now!!!

Ok I don't love any of you or even like you - just move that pic!!! 

tee hee hee I prefer Dairylea triangles myself tho I was a bit miffed my box didn't moo as the advert promised tee hee hee *runs away*

No don't start on the dairylea triangles after the conversation me and maggie had last night about them  :o

No don't start on the dairylea triangles after the conversation me and maggie had last night about them  :o

:huh: Discussing Dairylea triangles behind my back pfft call yourself a friend! I am addicted to them

:huh: Discussing Dairylea triangles behind my back pfft call yourself a friend! I am addicted to them

You wouldn't be if you knew what they were being used for! 

Don't worry I think she's just been sucking on too many cheese strings, has messed with her head, she's gone all cheesy on us ;)

told you so

Tis ok i'll meet her in August......God help me I think im due a smack..... :wacko:

told you so

Tis ok i'll meet her in August......God help me I think im due a smack..... :wacko:

That you are - beware!!!  - I am a great slapper lmao!!! 

Life is pretty damn awesome right now Mick! I'm 17 now, music is going really well, playing a couple of gigs with college friends next month. Sorry I didn't accept your friend request on FB, I only do that for people I know personally. But still, good to see you on here again!

its been a long time in so short a time...

I remember well, that you were only a precious 14 years old when you came to this site.

17 already and in a band!

Life is pretty damn awesome right now Mick! I'm 17 now, music is going really well, playing a couple of gigs with college friends next month. Sorry I didn't accept your friend request on FB, I only do that for people I know personally. But still, good to see you on here again!

I remember well, that you were only a precious 14 years old when you came to this site.

Well, not in a band right now. What I'm doing now is jamming with loads of different people to try and get used to playing with other musicians so that when I do eventually end up in a band (which will probably be at uni) I'll be ready for it. 

But you're right, it feels like a lifetime since I joined this place!

Well, not in a band right now. What I'm doing now is jamming with loads of different people to try and get used to playing with other musicians so that when I do eventually end up in a band (which will probably be at uni) I'll be ready for it. 

But you're right, it feels like a lifetime since I joined this place!

wish I'd done that when I was a young un... didn't play with other musicians until I was 25...

I have received a warning ... I have received one point! How many points am I allowed? What a load of tosh! Surely it's all about havin the craic? And if shit like that makes people giggle. .... And I know some do! Why not allow it? Is there a giggle ban?

"You have been issued a warning by a moderator. Before you can post again, you must acknowledge the warning.

Please don't post lewd images, image removed from your thread http://zootopia.u2.c...805-art-attack/

Warning issued by bigwave from Art Attack?.

Given 1 points - expire on Jun 02 2013 03:38 PM."

What on earth is wrong with a wee but of colouring and sharing of artistic talents? And a photo of a weather vane? It is insane. This offensive visit that i made was my first this year ... I won't be rushing back!

Lol@ zhivvy. 43000 posts!?!?? R u mad?!??

.... Oh yeah, u are!

:-)

Lol@ zhivvy. 43000 posts!?!?? R u mad?!?? .... Oh yeah, u are! :-)

Pot and kettle comes to mind :)

Good job no one knows what we say in pubs - in fact we don't even know what we say!