Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scout6

Policing Of The Site

u know with u is the correct spelling and remember the 's' instead of 'z' - thank you -_-

Eh what??.....I heard my name....am I getting the damn (can I say damn??.. :ph34r: ) blame for all this AGAIN :blink:

And Zhiv cares for me???.....ok now im scared..... :unsure:

Eh what??.....I heard my name....am I getting the damn (can I say damn??.. :ph34r: ) blame for all this AGAIN :blink:

Oh you should be - so very scared  :P

Oh you should be - so very scared  :P

danger-skull.jpg

Don't worry I think she's just been sucking on too many cheese strings, has messed with her head, she's gone all cheesy on us ;)

told you so

fullZZZZZZTVC101014095608PDC.jpg

Noooooooooooo!!!!! Stop it! Stop it now!!!

Ok I don't love any of you or even like you - just move that pic!!! 

tee hee hee I prefer Dairylea triangles myself tho I was a bit miffed my box didn't moo as the advert promised tee hee hee *runs away*

No don't start on the dairylea triangles after the conversation me and maggie had last night about them  :o

No don't start on the dairylea triangles after the conversation me and maggie had last night about them  :o

:huh: Discussing Dairylea triangles behind my back pfft call yourself a friend! I am addicted to them

:huh: Discussing Dairylea triangles behind my back pfft call yourself a friend! I am addicted to them

You wouldn't be if you knew what they were being used for! 

Don't worry I think she's just been sucking on too many cheese strings, has messed with her head, she's gone all cheesy on us ;)

told you so

Tis ok i'll meet her in August......God help me I think im due a smack..... :wacko:

told you so

Tis ok i'll meet her in August......God help me I think im due a smack..... :wacko:

That you are - beware!!!  - I am a great slapper lmao!!! 

Life is pretty damn awesome right now Mick! I'm 17 now, music is going really well, playing a couple of gigs with college friends next month. Sorry I didn't accept your friend request on FB, I only do that for people I know personally. But still, good to see you on here again!

its been a long time in so short a time...

I remember well, that you were only a precious 14 years old when you came to this site.

17 already and in a band!

Life is pretty damn awesome right now Mick! I'm 17 now, music is going really well, playing a couple of gigs with college friends next month. Sorry I didn't accept your friend request on FB, I only do that for people I know personally. But still, good to see you on here again!

I remember well, that you were only a precious 14 years old when you came to this site.

Well, not in a band right now. What I'm doing now is jamming with loads of different people to try and get used to playing with other musicians so that when I do eventually end up in a band (which will probably be at uni) I'll be ready for it. 

But you're right, it feels like a lifetime since I joined this place!

Well, not in a band right now. What I'm doing now is jamming with loads of different people to try and get used to playing with other musicians so that when I do eventually end up in a band (which will probably be at uni) I'll be ready for it. 

But you're right, it feels like a lifetime since I joined this place!

wish I'd done that when I was a young un... didn't play with other musicians until I was 25...

I have received a warning ... I have received one point! How many points am I allowed? What a load of tosh! Surely it's all about havin the craic? And if shit like that makes people giggle. .... And I know some do! Why not allow it? Is there a giggle ban?

"You have been issued a warning by a moderator. Before you can post again, you must acknowledge the warning.

Please don't post lewd images, image removed from your thread http://zootopia.u2.c...805-art-attack/

Warning issued by bigwave from Art Attack?.

Given 1 points - expire on Jun 02 2013 03:38 PM."

What on earth is wrong with a wee but of colouring and sharing of artistic talents? And a photo of a weather vane? It is insane. This offensive visit that i made was my first this year ... I won't be rushing back!

Btw what's the green arrow? Is it like liking sumat on face ache?

Lol@ zhivvy. 43000 posts!?!?? R u mad?!??

.... Oh yeah, u are!

:-)

Lol@ zhivvy. 43000 posts!?!?? R u mad?!?? .... Oh yeah, u are! :-)

Pot and kettle comes to mind :)

Good job no one knows what we say in pubs - in fact we don't even know what we say! 

And it sounds like a self righteous sailor warming up for an opera perfomance in here........

"I, I, me, me, me, me, me, me,. me, I, I, me, me me, me, me, I, I"

Try the soup, and tip your waitress.

It's people who see things the way I do who talk about sacrificing for the community & all you see is 'I & me' in our point of view?

It's those who talk about just wanting to do whatever they themselves feel like all the time & everyone else be d@mned & to H&LL w/the 13-17 yr olds who needs them & there shouldn't be society rules & let me do whatever I feel like - they're the ones all about 'I & me.' How anyone could look at it & see the exact opposite of what it is just is bewildering.

I knew the blogs were going to be taken away if a rule-breaker kept breaking rules. I simply think people should care about the community as much as they care about saying or doing every little thing that they feel like doing.

Alma, you were so sure the blogs would be taken away because of the repeated 'rule breaking', were you?

I see you have only been a member here since August 2012.  As I have been an active blogger for more than 3 1/2 years, I can fill you in on some of what you missed. :ph34r:

Bloggers have been swearing :o and posting vulgar pics :o and lovingly calling each other horrible names :o (which to newbies probably looks like we hate each other) for as long as I have been here.   For example...

One of my best blogging mates has been pushing the issue of my gender identity for as long as he has known me.  :rolleyes:  He can't help it; he lost his personal relationship with Jesus...pray for him.  That, and he thinks he can harass me cos I'm a blow in and he claims he is not.

Zhiv, I mean another mate most often arrives drunker than a blue nosed Scot (any blue nosed Scot, mind you, I'm not pointing fingers).  She also has a pathological fondness for leather, and lures others to depravity with wild parties, then posts pics of her evil ways (and her unmentionables tag :huh: ).

Our youngest regular (is the Spanish prince still a teen?) boasts of his repeated conquests. I'm quite certain he knew how to swear in several languages before he met any of us.

One mate shares stories of her close relationships with wild animals, while another dreams of being held as a sslave in a shed.

And one unnamed mate knows just what to do to send me running for a cold shower, but that's our little secret. ;)

Then there is the lab coat cover up.  We all know there must be some thing more to that project than meets the eye!  They can't possibly just be doing it for love and peace, can they?

I, of course, have been angelic at all times.

Anyway........

My big question (not for you Alma, but a question for the starry sky) is, "What happened?"  You see for all those years bloggers ignored rules left and right, and there was no big problem of which we were aware... no indication that we were digging our own blogging grave.  A few loons in and out over the years had us a bit nervous, but other than that we were grand. The blogs merrily existed for years in spite of the 'rule breaking'.  IMO they thrived because of the rule breaking.  So what happened in the last few months that the very same blogs that used to exist so merrily, now are off limits?  If the blogs didn't change, and the rules didn't change, what did?

Hi Leeny. (I appreciate u discussing things, btw.) As I understand it according to something that 1 of the mods said, there is at least 1 thing that changed. I'm referring to the blogs after the New Years month-&-a-half-or-so shutdown. The software in the new blogs didn't allow mods to delete just 1 comment, as I understand it. They had to delete the entire original blog w/all the comments attached to it - which we all suffered through. It was something horrible for everyone - & it wasn't fair to the original blog-creator or other commenters if they weren't the 1 who broke a rule. I'm thinking the software for the previous blogs was different. Hope that helps. :)

Newbies quickly realize that the stuff u mentioned saying to each other is said affectionately :wub:  - the stuff that u said probably looks to them like u hate each other. Last summer, I remember seeing the 1st kind of posts like that between a couple of people & thinking - oh no - that person just insulted that other person (or their country). My heart went out to the person who I thought was insulted. But, by the end of just that very 1st 2 days or so, I could tell it was affectionately. Remember that long post u did once in the past to bigwave (& all mods maybe) that said something like if they got to know u guys they'd fall in love w/u? (Not sure if it was after the Easter shutdown.) I thought that post of yours was lovely. But I really think they already do have a good sense of people here - but they are probably simply enforcing rules that were always there anyways & doing it equally in order to not play favorites, etc. The reason I could tell the blogs would probably be taken away is that the signs were there. Things kept getting deleted left & right for someone breaking rules, which seemed like an overall warning in & of itself. I wanted to post something about it after awhile like 'don't u think the mods will reach a limit of dealing w/it & they might take the blogs completely away - why not just listen to them?' But I didn't want to bother anyone & I didn't think it would've made a difference anyways.

But I do think it's also like Tan said in an earlier post. 1 person or group might say things or post images w/an innocent intent or affectionately towards each other, but that's not the intent of everyone on the net in our world today who says & posts those things especially around minors. When I was 13-14 yrs old, music was very much on my radar & becoming important to me. I think it's a horrible idea to basically say who cares about the fans in that age range - just bar them from the site. (Not saying u yourself have said that.) Larry was that age range when he started U2. How could anyone be so dismissive of minors as if they don't matter? I also agree w/bigwave when he says context matters, but I would also add that degree matters. Talking about Zhivv's Manhattan-sized boobs doesn't bother me. Things like that aren't getting deleted either. Innuendos & vulgar jokes & references are still allowed. Bono flipping the bird is a reference to f__, but if there were a pic of him doing what he's referencing, that would be different. Talking about Zhivv's boobs is 1 thing. But a photo of Zhivv naked would be different. I just don't see how that general guideline is any different from just about any other non-x-rated site on the web. Like bigwave said, I don't see things getting overly deleted. U guys crack me up so much of the time, so I honestly think - how can anyone say they're not having any fun? I do see all the vulgar references that don't get deleted at all. I was thinking it's maybe like 1% of stuff that gets deleted.

And it sounds like a self righteous sailor warming up for an opera perfomance in here........

It's people who see things the way I do who talk about sacrificing for the community & all you see is 'I & me' in our point of view?

It's those who talk about just wanting to do whatever they themselves feel like all the time & everyone else be d@mned & to H&LL w/the 13-17 yr olds who needs them & there shouldn't be society rules & let me do whatever I feel like - they're the ones all about 'I & me.' How anyone could look at it & see the exact opposite of what it is just is bewildering.

"It's people who see things the way I do who talk about sacrificing for the community & all you see is 'I & me' in our point of view?"

That actually made me vomit in my own mouth. No, really.

Seriously, save the wear and tear on your finger tips lady, as I have absolutley zero interest in any of your obnoxious-self-congratulting-soul-dampening posts.

"It's people who see things the way I do who talk about sacrificing for the community & all you see is 'I & me' in our point of view?"

That actually made me vomit in my own mouth. No, really.

Seriously, save the wear and tear on your finger tips lady, as I have absolutley zero interest in any of your obnoxious-self-congratulting-soul-dampening posts.

I was just saying how it seems to me - like you say how things seem to you. Btw, if u post something referencing someone, chances are they're going to respond, so that can't really surprise you.