Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scout6

Policing Of The Site

Have you ever seen the movie White Chicks (rated PG-13)?  There's no way in hell I'd let my boy watch it at 13.  There's a particular part in the movie that I'm thinking of...and it has to do with a fake willie that's far more obscene than Adam's colorbrushed picture that's hard to see anyway.  And second...I'd never let my boy in any chatroom or on any message board.  No child should.  Which is why I propose that this message board should be 18 and up...I mean let's get real...the percentage of people that are U2 fans under 18 years of age is very small and slim.  What people basically want is more of an adult like atmosphere.  There's no reason why it shouldn't.  All Live Nation has to do is before logging into the community section, there needs to be a warning reminding those who enter and under 18 years of age should be guided by a parent.  That's all.  The people want less policing by Live Nation and leave the policing up to the parents.  And since this place has turned towards an elementary atmosphere, people are jumping ship and not coming back.  Basically, it's become less fun because everyone now has to walk on egg shells around here.  So, if LN wants to continue treating adults like children, more and more fans will stay in Facebook and other places.

I always knew that allegra woman talked sense! ;)  Here here  it can't be that hard to do that surely? and before yer say don't call me shirley i'm forgettin this is U2.com i'm talkin about so why did I even think that?

I knew the blogs were going to be taken away if a rule-breaker kept breaking rules. I simply think people should care about the community as much as they care about saying or doing every little thing that they feel like doing.

Alma, you were so sure the blogs would be taken away because of the repeated 'rule breaking', were you?

I see you have only been a member here since August 2012.  As I have been an active blogger for more than 3 1/2 years, I can fill you in on some of what you missed. :ph34r:

Bloggers have been swearing :o and posting vulgar pics :o and lovingly calling each other horrible names :o (which to newbies probably looks like we hate each other) for as long as I have been here.   For example...

One of my best blogging mates has been pushing the issue of my gender identity for as long as he has known me.  :rolleyes:  He can't help it; he lost his personal relationship with Jesus...pray for him.  That, and he thinks he can harass me cos I'm a blow in and he claims he is not.

Zhiv, I mean another mate most often arrives drunker than a blue nosed Scot (any blue nosed Scot, mind you, I'm not pointing fingers).  She also has a pathological fondness for leather, and lures others to depravity with wild parties, then posts pics of her evil ways (and her unmentionables tag :huh: ).

Our youngest regular (is the Spanish prince still a teen?) boasts of his repeated conquests. I'm quite certain he knew how to swear in several languages before he met any of us.

One mate shares stories of her close relationships with wild animals, while another dreams of being held as a sslave in a shed.

And one unnamed mate knows just what to do to send me running for a cold shower, but that's our little secret. ;)

Then there is the lab coat cover up.  We all know there must be some thing more to that project than meets the eye!  They can't possibly just be doing it for love and peace, can they?

I, of course, have been angelic at all times.

Anyway........

My big question (not for you Alma, but a question for the starry sky) is what happened?  You see for all those years bloggers ignored rules left and right, and there was no big problem of which we were aware... no indication that we were digging our own blogging grave.  A few loons in and out over the years had us a bit nervous, but other than that we were grand. The blogs merrily existed for years in spite of the 'rule breaking'.  IMO they thrived because of the rule breaking.  So what happened in the last few months that the very same blogs that used to exist so merrily, now are off limits?  If the blogs didn't change, and the rules didn't change, what did?

Oi! I know you!! ;)  how are you lovely??!?!

And I agree with you whole - heartedly.

Unfortunately we have had this bizarre Live Nation PC morailty forced upon us, which over the years has resulted in about 300 regulars, adults who were happy to socialize in a very relaxed fashion with other adults, all with the common bond of U2 fandom, packing up and heading for Facebook - and the vast majority of Zootops are there - swearing like pirates and having "Let's Look At Adam's Awesome Wang" parties.

And surprisingly there's never any fights or offence caused.

To make the T&Cs of this site so restrictive to cater for the 3 U2 fans in the world offended by blurred art shot of a naked human at the exspense of the.... immoral-sun-worshipping-baby-eating-goat-sacraficing-animals who numbered in the 100s seems totally redundant.

It's like owning a huge nightclub and not letting all the uggers in.

All you end up with is the DJ, and empty dancefloor and three wankers in the corner congratulating each other on how awesome the are.

All the uggers nick off down the pub and have a wicked night out.

The party is always better when you let in the uggers.

What the oz daft.ie said

I knew the blogs were going to be taken away if a rule-breaker kept breaking rules. I simply think people should care about the community as much as they care about saying or doing every little thing that they feel like doing.

Alma, you were so sure the blogs would be taken away because of the repeated 'rule breaking', were you?

I see you have only been a member here since August 2012.  As I have been an active blogger for more than 3 1/2 years, I can fill you in on some of what you missed. :ph34r:

Bloggers have been swearing :o and posting vulgar pics :o and lovingly calling each other horrible names :o (which to newbies probably looks like we hate each other) for as long as I have been here.   For example...

One of my best blogging mates has been pushing the issue of my gender identity for as long as he has known me.  :rolleyes:  He can't help it; he lost his personal relationship with Jesus...pray for him.  That, and he thinks he can harass me cos I'm a blow in and he claims he is not.

Zhiv, I mean another mate most often arrives drunker than a blue nosed Scot (any blue nosed Scot, mind you, I'm not pointing fingers).  She also has a pathological fondness for leather, and lures others to depravity with wild parties, then posts pics of her evil ways (and her unmentionables tag :huh: ).

Our youngest regular (is the Spanish prince still a teen?) boasts of his repeated conquests. I'm quite certain he knew how to swear in several languages before he met any of us.

One mate shares stories of her close relationships with wild animals, while another dreams of being held as a sslave in a shed.

And one unnamed mate knows just what to do to send me running for a cold shower, but that's our little secret. ;)

Then there is the lab coat cover up.  We all know there must be some thing more to that project than meets the eye!  They can't possibly just be doing it for love and peace, can they?

Anyway........

My big question (not for you Alma, but a question for the starry sky) is, "What happened?"  You see for all those years bloggers ignored rules left and right, and there was no big problem of which we were aware... no indication that we were digging our own blogging grave.  A few loons in and out over the years had us a bit nervous, but other than that we were grand. The blogs merrily existed for years in spite of the 'rule breaking'.  IMO they thrived because of the rule breaking.  So what happened in the last few months that the very same blogs that used to exist so merrily, now are off limits?  If the blogs didn't change, and the rules didn't change, what did?

Well put there Leeny. Although I do think that one friend is not half as bad as you make her out to be (now where has that halo smiley gone too?) 

But you say it very well about what happened in the blogs for a while. And this is if, and only if it is because of anything in the blogs which made them go away. it has never been said for definite that the blogs where taken away because of 'bad behaviour' and I doubt we will ever know the full reason why they went away.

And Alma you say that we should care about the community - I think I can say for most of us that we do care a hell of a lot for this community - the community are the people in here. I am so lucky that I have met in person a lot of people in here who are my closest friends, this community has given me lifelong friends and brought not just the people who met in here but whole families (such as a friend met in here putting up my parents for the night and looking after them). Even the people I have not met yet; I care for them too. The community here love and support each other; we share jokes, teasing, laughter, silly behaviour and also provide a shoulder to cry on and listen to each other's problems. 

So in my mind I don't think that there is any issue about this community not caring. 

And having met this loon and her family and spent many a weekend in fields,pubs and houses she speaks sense sometimes as well only the odd sometimes mind! :P

Life is pretty damn awesome right now Mick! I'm 17 now, music is going really well, playing a couple of gigs with college friends next month. Sorry I didn't accept your friend request on FB, I only do that for people I know personally. But still, good to see you on here again!

its been a long time in so short a time...

I remember well, that you were only a precious 14 years old when you came to this site.

17 already and in a band!

Exactly right, Spicy. Teens are here & I'm glad. Who knows? There could be a 14-yr old here who will start the next U2.

I like what Anjana said:

"Tbh, I largely agree with what Max said on the previous page, this place has evolved and changed since, say, 5 yrs ago or even Vertigo days, it can't be the same as it used to be, that time doesn't exist anymore, most things in life things move on and evolve into something different, personally I quite like that. I wouldn't want this place to stay exactly the same, it wouldn't interest me at all.

I agree that we do seem to be treading on eggshells, I don't really know why that is but LN running this place isn't gonna change anytime soon so there's not a great deal we can do about that in the short term but I still feel the zoo is a good place to be and I enjoy it here. There aren't as many people at the moment but I think that has to do with a lot of factors, mainly because the band aren't about (it feels like a very long lull) but also the advent in popularity in recent years of other social media options and the fact that over 5 to 10 years people's lives have moved on in terms of families, jobs and other commitments and they don't come in so much. 

When the live threads are on I love it, it's like a community again sharing the excitement of the band, I'm sure that and a lot of the fun we had will be back when the band resurfaces.

But sometimes I feel you just gotta get on with it, make the most of what you have while you have it, you can still have a constructive influence on your zoo, within rules and limits I accept, but it can cater for most even if we can't always get everything we want."

WTF happened here in 24 hours?! Gee-zus and Christina and Sacray Bloo!!! This little blog lit up. Chicken Frick! Beans and Rice! Frack Frack Frack! (for all you Battlestar Gallactica fans) Oh my Gods!

If I'm honest, and I am, I had a worse potty mouth at 13 than I ever did at any other point in my life. So I'm not too worried about some kid reading our words in here.

As to the original mishap, I like Liljbau's offering of mapaternity. Oh no wait, was that what you suggested? mapaternalistic? Something like that. It made me laugh out loud.

Leeny, let's be clear. When you say I have a "close relationship" with wildlife we're not talking the creepy icky kind, right!!!! I would like to meet up with a warm-blooded huMAN. I appreciate critters from afarrrrrrrrr.   :D

That said, today our warden saw a sow (bear) with triplets!!! Bears have one to two cubs normally so three is pretty cool. He got a photo of them racing across the snow and up a tree. Then we spotted a woodchuck nesting under a dumpster at our building compound and a fisher checked me out this evening on my drive and a beaver splashed its tail so hard the spray hit my car door and the woman who had gotten out to take its photo, very funny!. 

I appreciate everyone sharing their point of view in here. I was starting to think I was the only one losing it but it sounds to me like we all needed to vent frustration and that's been accomplished.

Shall we move on to other things and shut this one down? That's my proposal before we devolve and alienate each other.

Those of us who are irritated should be directing it at the management of the site and not other members. And if you're not irritated by the rules as of late ... no need to continue commenting in here either. The rules work to your set of values. You don't have a problem, the others of us do.

Are we good to go? We have a bloggers corner to go wild in. Let's give 'er!

Peace and friendship  :)

BW, Baja, Max, come on fess up. You know this place is pants compared to the first five years.

And through no fault of your own.

Do you enjoy modding this place anymore?

and, since you ask us to fess up... I honestly find strange that people, from time to time, come here to complain about the zoo of now and how it wasn't like the zoo of then, but never ever have seen anyone doing something to works towards make that goal possible. As if it were something magical that should happen by itself, just by mentioning it...

True dat Max. None of those peeps ever try to anything positive.

I suppose trying something is up to them...

(note for the rest of the post: since the system doesn't allow me to quote every point, I'll use bold/red for your text...)

<I think we both know I, like yourself and others, spent much time trying to do my part to make this place vibrant again - guitar covers, remixes, fun threads, and like yourself, much comedic photoshopping.>

I see a lot of people that come daily... I don't know if it's vibrant enough as wanted/expected/desired/etc, but the fact that people still comes and make use of the forum shouldn't be dismissed... They are not invisible, after all.

<I'm not making this a 'new" vs "old" debate.

That point is rather moot.>

It should be moot, but - in some form or another - it's brought back, over and over...

<My point is that the prohibitive T&Cs have resulted in the mass exodus of this place.>

I'm not so sure the T&C are the only reason... There are people who were active here that doesn't come back for many other reasons, from studies to work to other interest to a vast etc...

About being prohibitive... I don't know. In my honest opinion, I see them as the standard in a public forum... I've been in several forums (not only for music bands but for many topics, some have been official and unofficial) and every one of them has their own policies.

If it can be taken as an example: I used to be in a computer forum that didn't allow off-topic posts... You weren't allowed to deviate from the original subject.

and... well, I simply can't believe that it's impossible to say anything just because the T&C. Nobody can (or has) to be lewd and curse all the time, I want to believe...

<Not the end of the world as we're all on FB, but i do find it dissapointing.>

Facebook is one of many options... Some people decided to go there, some people decide to be here, some on both and some new people arrive...

<Didn't mean to offend you Max, peace.>

I'm not offended at all, Mick... you asked me something, I answered.

Anyway........

My big question (not for you Alma, but a question for the starry sky) is, "What happened?"  You see for all those years bloggers ignored rules left and right, and there was no big problem of which we were aware... no indication that we were digging our own blogging grave.  A few loons in and out over the years had us a bit nervous, but other than that we were grand. The blogs merrily existed for years in spite of the 'rule breaking'.  IMO they thrived because of the rule breaking.  So what happened in the last few months that the very same blogs that used to exist so merrily, now are off limits?  If the blogs didn't change, and the rules didn't change, what did?

Hi Leeny. (I appreciate u discussing things, btw.) As I understand it according to something that 1 of the mods said, there is at least 1 thing that changed. I'm referring to the blogs after the New Years month-&-a-half-or-so shutdown. The software in the new blogs didn't allow mods to delete just 1 comment, as I understand it. They had to delete the entire original blog w/all the comments attached to it - which we all suffered through. It was something horrible for everyone - & it wasn't fair to the original blog-creator or other commenters if they weren't the 1 who broke a rule. I'm thinking the software for the previous blogs was different. Hope that helps. :)

Newbies quickly realize that the stuff u mentioned saying to each other is said affectionately :wub:  - the stuff that u said probably looks to them like u hate each other. Last summer, I remember seeing the 1st kind of posts like that between a couple of people & thinking - oh no - that person just insulted that other person (or their country). My heart went out to the person who I thought was insulted. But, by the end of just that very 1st 2 days or so, I could tell it was affectionately. Remember that long post u did once in the past to bigwave (& all mods maybe) that said something like if they got to know u guys they'd fall in love w/u? (Not sure if it was after the Easter shutdown.) I thought that post of yours was lovely. But I really think they already do have a good sense of people here - but they are probably simply enforcing rules that were always there anyways & doing it equally in order to not play favorites, etc. The reason I could tell the blogs would probably be taken away is that the signs were there. Things kept getting deleted left & right for someone breaking rules, which seemed like an overall warning in & of itself. I wanted to post something about it after awhile like 'don't u think the mods will reach a limit of dealing w/it & they might take the blogs completely away - why not just listen to them?' But I didn't want to bother anyone & I didn't think it would've made a difference anyways.

But I do think it's also like Tan said in an earlier post. 1 person or group might say things or post images w/an innocent intent or affectionately towards each other, but that's not the intent of everyone on the net in our world today who says & posts those things especially around minors. When I was 13-14 yrs old, music was very much on my radar & becoming important to me. I think it's a horrible idea to basically say who cares about the fans in that age range - just bar them from the site. (Not saying u yourself have said that.) Larry was that age range when he started U2. How could anyone be so dismissive of minors as if they don't matter? I also agree w/bigwave when he says context matters, but I would also add that degree matters. Talking about Zhivv's Manhattan-sized boobs doesn't bother me. Things like that aren't getting deleted either. Innuendos & vulgar jokes & references are still allowed. Bono flipping the bird is a reference to f__, but if there were a pic of him doing what he's referencing, that would be different. Talking about Zhivv's boobs is 1 thing. But a photo of Zhivv naked would be different. I just don't see how that general guideline is any different from just about any other non-x-rated site on the web. Like bigwave said, I don't see things getting overly deleted. U guys crack me up so much of the time, so I honestly think - how can anyone say they're not having any fun? I do see all the vulgar references that don't get deleted at all. I was thinking it's maybe like 1% of stuff that gets deleted.

I think you misunderstood my question.  I am asking what changed on this site that for years we could be ourselves and now we cannot.

As for your comment about maybe 1% of stuff getting deleted, Alma the entire blog section of this site got deleted.  That is where I spent about 99% of my time here.  It was my happy place, my home, and it got burnt to the ground.  This was not because of "a rule breaker", as you keep saying  because as I said before, bloggers have been ignoring the rules for years, and no one made a stink about it.  Why now is a stink being made?

"Alma the entire blog section of this site got deleted. That is where I spent about 99% of my time here. It was my happy place, my home, and it got burnt to the ground. This was not because of "a rule breaker", as you keep saying because as I said before, bloggers have been ignoring the rules for years, and no one made a stink about it. Why now is a stink being made?"

Leeny, anyone who hung out at the blogs, including me, understands that feeling. It was a great thing - maybe even a necessary thing - to have 2 areas: 1 for the 'dark-siders,' & 1 (the blogs) for the 'light-siders,' if u will. Apologies to Elaine who has the most darling sense of 'can't we all just get along.' (I love that.) I'm just being practical, though, Elaine. :) Throw light-siders & dark-siders together for too long & sooner or later the 'blessed are the peacemakers & forgiveness' types of fans are going to have their heads & hearts bashed in. :wacko: That didn't happen in the blogs. My ultimate response to your question is 'who knows?' I'm not 1 of the mods or bigwave or an Admin or Principal Management or Live Nation or a member of the band. I'm a subscriber (who is about to renew soon) & I just pay to be here like anyone else.

When I said it seems like maybe 1% of stuff might get deleted, I meant in the forums now. Not in the blogs. But about the blogs, I said what I think the answer probably is to that question, though. It's the 1st paragraph in my response (that u quoted above). My response was based on something that either 1 of the mods or bigwave said about the newer zoo software - I understood that the software just in the blogs - not in the forums - required them to either never delete anything at all - or delete everything in a blog if even 1 comment violated rules. Under that kind of software, having a rule-breaker who never listens to the mods would be a problem. All I know is it wasn't me doing anything wrong there. If I were someone who takes these things personally, this is what it would feel like in my shoes: I'm not someone who did anything wrong, but I lost the use of the blogs. But I don't take these things personally. I want blogs as much as you do. Blogs w/better software that allows mods to not have to penalize people who never do anything wrong. I experienced things of mine being deleted there, too, but it was always because of what someone else did. Not sure, but it seems like you're saying that there never used to be mods in the past before the new zoo - or that nothing was ever deleted before the new zoo? (And not just 5 yrs ago?) I think it probably only seemed like more enforcement in the new-zoo blogs because of the imperfect software that required everything in 1 blog to be deleted just to delete 1 comment.

All blog-folks/light-siders, including me, want the blogs back, which is why there's a Blog Corner now. And I can only guess that it seems to be a transition back to having the blogs, but blogs w/better software. I hope so. I haven't had a chance to check out the Blog Corner much at all. I appreciate that bigwave got it for us. Have you checked it out? I hope u like it. I'm going to be moving on from this subject like Scout suggested when she said "shall we move on to other things and shut this one down? That's my proposal before we devolve and alienate each other." Bless Scout for that. I was just getting ready to take a Spring break of sorts for a few days anyways. Love & peace Leeny.

Bigwave, I almost forgot (responding now b4 the thread shuts down): Sorry, I didn't have a chance to respond b4 when u said:

"Creativity makes me happy. I am not always in a creative mood and its a quality I admire in others.

What about you Alma, what makes you happy?"

Peace, love, & understanding between people.

As far as creativity goes, writing & composing things makes me happy. (& often, cooking up things in the kitchen.) Writing: prose, poetry, lyrics, etc. The only talent that I have ever envied in this world is the ability to create a great song. In light of this thread subject, there's more I would love to say about appreciating artists & creativity, etc, but I agree w/the creator of the thread, Scout, about shutting down here & moving on to other things from here. :)

And it sounds like a self righteous sailor warming up for an opera perfomance in here........

"I, I, me, me, me, me, me, me,. me, I, I, me, me me, me, me, I, I"

Try the soup, and tip your waitress.

It's people who see things the way I do who talk about sacrificing for the community & all you see is 'I & me' in our point of view?

It's those who talk about just wanting to do whatever they themselves feel like all the time & everyone else be d@mned & to H&LL w/the 13-17 yr olds who needs them & there shouldn't be society rules & let me do whatever I feel like - they're the ones all about 'I & me.' How anyone could look at it & see the exact opposite of what it is just is bewildering.

"It's people who see things the way I do who talk about sacrificing for the community & all you see is 'I & me' in our point of view?"

That actually made me vomit in my own mouth. No, really.

Seriously, save the wear and tear on your finger tips lady, as I have absolutley zero interest in any of your obnoxious-self-congratulting-soul-dampening posts.

Mick theres no point man Alma is a "do as I say not as I do" kinda person I have noticed that he/she has totally bodyswerved the whole banging on about folk breaking rules but actually seriously asked me if I was abused as a child....lol.... how many folk have we seen on the zoo in all it's incarnations who like to preach to everyone but god help you if you preach to them......HANG ON PRECHING TO EVERYONE.......ALMA'S THE FATMAN....... :o

Don't worry I think she's just been sucking on too many cheese strings, has messed with her head, she's gone all cheesy on us ;)

told you so

fullZZZZZZTVC101014095608PDC.jpg

Tis ok i'll meet her in August......God help me I think im due a smack..... :wacko:

That you are - beware!!!  - I am a great slapper lmao!!! 

OOOOOOOFT PROVE IT....you me mens lavvy at Lime St Station Liverpool..... :blink:

Mick theres no point man Alma is a "do as I say not as I do" kinda person I have noticed that he/she has totally bodyswerved the whole banging on about folk breaking rules but actually seriously asked me if I was abused as a child....lol.... how many folk have we seen on the zoo in all it's incarnations who like to preach to everyone but god help you if you preach to them......HANG ON PRECHING TO EVERYONE.......ALMA'S THE FATMAN....... :o

Basher, you are a wise man and I love you brother, but not even Yer Man is that much of a twat.

And you're right, it's the same character every single time. Sterling, Life Factory et cetera et cetera

And they think they're holier-than-thou routine is in anyway new, and that us poor inbred immoral types from the "dark side" will see the "light" (again with the mouth vomit.....)

I'd heard about this one on the ol' internets, and in only a few posts I felt compelled to punch myself in the face. Hard.

It was all true!

But I'm left wondering this....

Alma, if you love the mods so much, why don't you marry them?

Yep.

That totally just happened.

Now into the Basher mobile to return to the Bash-Cave, where such brain-rooting-aren't-I-just-the-most-amazing-righteous-person-since-Cliff-Burton-crossed-with-Princess-Diana antics are loudly yawned at.

Tally ho!

No matter how nice & civil & reasonable someone w/a different opinion is & willing to take time to explain a certain point of view, to still have someone insist on calling names, etc...what can u say? Calling me 'Fatman?' Really? Like a maturity level of a 10 year old - totally uncivil.

And the ironic thing is, more people like me would actually, actively support things like the naked Adam pic being allowed here if it weren't for the small percentage of people like that who you just know couldn't be trusted to leave it at that & keep themselves in some kind of civil line. Someone like that is the reason we can't have things like Adam's pic here. Peace out - to those who actually value it.

No matter how nice & civil & reasonable someone w/a different opinion is & willing to take time to explain a certain point of view, to still have someone insist on calling names, etc...what can u say? Calling me 'Fatman?' Really? Like a maturity level of a 10 year old - totally uncivil.

And the ironic thing is, more people like me would actually, actively support things like the naked Adam pic being allowed here if it weren't for the small percentage of people like that who you just know couldn't be trusted to leave it at that & keep themselves in some kind of civil line. Someone like that is the reason we can't have things like Adam's pic here. Peace out - to those who actually value it.

Italics. Now there's a way to get a point across.

Fatman is Bono silly.

But since the entire universe is held together by the weight of your amazing & informed opinions (And lengthy. They sure are lengthy) I can see how you would make that mistake.

Fight you bastards  :lol:

now now! Settle down all of you.

Fight? Settle down?

This is how I always am.

I will own up to the bastard part though.

Posted · Hidden by U2Community, May 4, 2013 - duplicate post
Hidden by U2Community, May 4, 2013 - duplicate post

Fight? Settle down?

This is how I always am.

I will own up to the bastard part though.

I was just joking, was making fun of it all lol no offense to you personally

I was just joking, was making fun of it all lol no offense to you personally

Nah, of course 123 me too! ;)

Anyone else remember Sterling, who became Life Factory, who became Security In Anonimity?

And how they were banned every time for their oppressive behaviour and accusing people of being abused?

And how they would share paranoid delusions of being stalked by the FBI?

Bueller?

I appreciate everyone sharing their point of view in here. I was starting to think I was the only one losing it but it sounds to me like we all needed to vent frustration and that's been accomplished.

Shall we move on to other things and shut this one down? That's my proposal before we devolve and alienate each other.

Those of us who are irritated should be directing it at the management of the site and not other members. And if you're not irritated by the rules as of late ... no need to continue commenting in here either. The rules work to your set of values. You don't have a problem, the others of us do.

Are we good to go? We have a bloggers corner to go wild in. Let's give 'er!

Peace and friendship  :)

I agree with you Scout  :)

Talking about Zhivv's boobs is 1 thing. But a photo of Zhivv naked would be different. I just don't see how that general guideline is any different from just about any other non-x-rated site on the web.

Please can you not use me as an example of me in this way as I find it very offensive. And why would I even think of posting a picture of myself naked here or anywhere else for that matter!!! 

Life is pretty damn awesome right now Mick! I'm 17 now, music is going really well, playing a couple of gigs with college friends next month. Sorry I didn't accept your friend request on FB, I only do that for people I know personally. But still, good to see you on here again!

its been a long time in so short a time...

I remember well, that you were only a precious 14 years old when you came to this site.

17 already and in a band!

Exactly right, Spicy. Teens are here & I'm glad. Who knows? There could be a 14-yr old here who will start the next U2.

I doubt it.