After way too long of getting news of Bono's where abouts, news and appearances online-yep way before if at all on our beloved official site.... It's been over two weeks which by 'Bono' standards is equivalent to two MONTHS...(see Webster's revised dictionary : )

So, does this mean he's hunkered down with the band putting the final touches on their new cd? My personal choice.....

Where is our beloved U2 ringleader?

Have you news or Bono spottings?

Do tell!

Do share!!

Bono~where are you?!

Seriously after losing every thing when our home was burarized to find an odd U2 rarity from the early 80's is great...for those that don't know me they stole even what was nailed down so alas I'm left to communicate via my phone.

And I do sense something other than a certain Scotsman's skirts breathing or expelling Scottish air :)

Work with me @joe etc, as I'm working from a cell phone.

He's never been off the radar this long!

How ya been MyLifeLine?  It's been a long time since hearing from you as well.

Edited by boopsie

Bono~where are you?!

oh well the pic from twitter above your post is dated only may 3rd

He should be in Malibu...or nearby at the moment :)

http://www.contactmusic.com/photo/bono-george-clooney-and-his-fianc-amal-alamuddin-exit-cafe-habana_4190794

#Bono & #TheEdge yesterday at engagement #party of #GeorgeClooney & #AmalAlamuddin #Malibu #LA #u2#CindyCrawford

116upe1.jpg

La fiesta de celebración #Bono54 se hizo en la mansión de @guyoseary en #BeverlyHills vía @FKominsky http://fb.me/32tXGltnj 

Edited by monica martino

10305254_694448333926084_914476570977609 at

Look at this. I can't believe I have never been to Galway yet!  :wub: 

Via U2 Valencia

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca

https://www.facebook.com/u2place/posts/10153268661928475

226201_10150234693823475_117735_n.jpg

U2place added 3 new photos.

Poco fa abbiamo pubblicato una foto, trovata sul web, con Bono e Edge davanti ai Church Studios di Londra, ma solo ora ci siamo accorti che è una foto della nostra amica e placer Alessandra (che è stata ingiustamente tagliata fuori dall’immagine).
Con grande orgoglio e amicizia possiamo ora mostrarvi le foto originali, compresa una con Edge fatta appena stamattina.

A little while ago we posted a photo, found on the web, with Bono and Edge at the Church Studios in London, but just now we noticed that is a picture of our friend and placer Alexandra (who has been unfairly cut out of the image).
With great pride and friendship we can now show you the original photos, including one with Edge made just this morning (hoping no one EC the rubi, as happened to our montage of Bono with the ball of the world).(Translated by Bing)

Poco fa abbiamo pubblicato una foto, trovata sul web, con Bono e Edge davanti ai Church Studios di Londra, ma solo ora ci siamo accorti che è una foto della nostra amica e placer Alessandra (che è stata ingiustamente tagliata fuori dall’immagine).

Con grande orgoglio e amicizia possiamo ora mostrarvi le foto originali, compresa una con Edge fatta appena stamattina.

A little while ago we posted a photo, found on the web, with Bono and Edge at the Church Studios in London, but just now we noticed that is a picture of our friend and placer Alexandra (who has been unfairly cut out of the image).

With great pride and friendship we can now show you the original photos, including one with Edge made just this morning (hoping no one EC the rubi, as happened to our montage of Bono with the ball of the world).(Translated by Bing)

Sooo...as of last week U2 are still in London?

Sooo...as of last week U2 are still in London?

must be pete, bc the link to FB that Allegra posted has the date of june 13 on the page....

London is an easy place to go and back during the day if you have a private airplane ;)

London is an easy place to go and back during the day if you have a private airplane ;)

they do have a nice one too....wonder if they get to by-pass security?

Radio today said something about Bono going to an Eagles show (I'd guess in Dublin 6/4 or 6/6 though I haven't checked where he supposedly was relative to those dates) and going backstage to meet Joe Walsh. Anyone able to source anything on that? Joe is cool - was part of security for a show of his years ago, but also wonder if there was a thawing of relations between Don Henley, who has been a bit lippy about B in the past, but I think has some common ground with him of the Thoreau / Emerson variety. Or maybe it was just a DJ playing pretend :)

Radio today said something about Bono going to an Eagles show (I'd guess in Dublin 6/4 or 6/6 though I haven't checked where he supposedly was relative to those dates) and going backstage to meet Joe Walsh. Anyone able to source anything on that? Joe is cool - was part of security for a show of his years ago, but also wonder if there was a thawing of relations between Don Henley, who has been a bit lippy about B in the past, but I think has some common ground with him of the Thoreau / Emerson variety. Or maybe it was just a DJ playing pretend :)

It was true.

Joe posted this photo in his twitter:

BpecjmzCcAEgs8P.jpg

And sorry - fumbled my words there, meant to say thawing on Henley's part toward Bono.

Looks like Bono will be in Cannes this week.....  *sigh*  ......this album will never get finished.....

http://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/branding/6121513/cannes-lions-kanye-west-bono-and-jared-leto-to-give-presentations

And sorry - fumbled my words there, meant to say thawing on Henley's part toward Bono.

As far as I know Don Henley is a U2 fan...here in Dallas back during the Elevation tour, he was inside the heart   ;)