Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

What Good Thing(S) Happened To You Today!

Well done ^

I got my vanilla tea delivered and had some this morning, so happy :)

Mmm..tea...last night I heard "I Will Follow" watching the KINGS game last night(they lost..)but the Dodgers have a new player from Cuba, Yaseil Puig and he's been hitting homeruns and an awesome grand slam Friday! 

My good thing is I made it through a double-shift at work today!!

congrats B) that is awesome!!

Today I learned that I'm going to see Bruce Springsteen this Saturday!

How was it peter?

Absolutely phenomal. How is it possible for a 63 year-old man to maintain that much energy for over 3 hours? And it looked like he was really enjoying it too.

Someone gave me a stack of vinyls last night. Canned Heat, Styx, The Carpenters, Herb Albert & The Tijuana Brass, Frank Sinatra, Tom Jones. They'll come in handy for my Mom's big party record bash!

@peterferris...I have read that bruce does lots of cardio work outs...exercise IS medicine...it really is the secret!

@LAWoman...I would give you arrows up, but I get a drop down message that Ive reached my quota of positive arrows for today!!

a big blow out record bash?!

super duper collio!!

dancing?

fire pit?

movie screening?

@peterferris...I have read that bruce does lots of cardio work outs...exercise IS medicine...it really is the secret!

@LAWoman...I would give you arrows up, but I get a drop down message that Ive reached my quota of positive arrows for today!!

a big blow out record bash?!

super duper collio!!

dancing?

fire pit?

movie screening?

Chica, I just gave you one. :) I've changed my stance on arrows and started giving the positivity arrows out. :ph34r: My Mom is celebrating her 85th birthday and instead of music blaring on the ipod, we've decided to play records and yes....definitely  dancing and later firepit. Can't wait to celebrate my Mom, although I do celebrate her every day. :wub:

Today my 4-years-old nephew called me at 7 AM just to say good morning aunt Ana, I loved it but it was too early for me ;) !!!

Today my 4-years-old nephew called me at 7 AM just to say good morning aunt Ana, I loved it but it was too early for me ;) !!!

That's sweet  :)

Friday..yay!!! Illum..I still play cassettes...and CD's and records...not 8 track though. We threw them all away... :huh: Okay...good thing...well....it's the weekend. So...there's more fun to have. :ph34r:  

Finally managed to get up and out of bed, off the couch (it's okay, I've been jet lagged and not feeling well) and got lots of yard work done! It feels good to be feeling good again, if that makes any sense!

@illumination thats really nice!

I dusted off my dads old cassette player, listened to his old radio shows and cried my eyes out...

and laughed too at my dads odd sense of humor