Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

What Good Thing(S) Happened To You Today!

I had some photos done of me at an old-west style photo parlor and they will be mailed to me in a couple weeks!!

How fun!  I did that once when I went to Arizona but they were printed right after they were taken.  Yours sound like they would be much more professionally done though.  Will you post a pic when you get them?

I had some photos done of me at an old-west style photo parlor and they will be mailed to me in a couple weeks!!

How fun!  I did that once when I went to Arizona but they were printed right after they were taken.  Yours sound like they would be much more professionally done though.  Will you post a pic when you get them?

You bet I will!!

You bet I will!!

Great!!  :) Looking forward to see it!

Well..not me, my son and his friend played at the Farmer's Market tonight and they were asked to play at another FM at the beach!! I've been encouraging him to play there for sometime. I knew he would do well! :)

Watched footy and our team is in the semi finals YES woo hoo

Awesome, the Dodgers hit 6 Home Runs tonight and are ahead 8 games!! 

^Kewl

Had a cute taxi driver today who kinda made my day with nice chatter  :)

I had a really awesome thing happen to me at the Muse concert on Monday night.  The drummer, Dom, gave me one of his drumsticks.  I am soooooooooooo ridiculously happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)  :wub:  B) 

I learned some swear words in French today which should make my Great-Grandfather really proud,,, NOT LOL!!  My other good thing which happened is I visited a local Farmer's Market where I tried the most awesome Strawberry-Rhubarb jam.  The best part is it's made with all natural ingrediants and no sugar added.

I had a really awesome thing happen to me at the Muse concert on Monday night.  The drummer, Dom, gave me one of his drumsticks.  I am soooooooooooo ridiculously happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh god!!

@chica, like mother, like daughter-talented!

todays good thing:

cute Harley rider teases me about my bicycle:

"hey, you gotta get more powerful pipes on that"--big, grin at me...

:rolleyes:

of course, I smiled, then ran away :D

awhhh :wub:

you lucky ducky..it must be love :wub:

you lucky ducky..it must be love :wub:

Aw, thanks.  ^_^

Sunflower--awesome!

668421228_1253603.gif

Today it's the last day of work and then....

attachicon.gifgoireland.jpg

first time?

Sorry Spicy, I don't know why I did not join this thread for a while.

Yes it was the first time and it was a dream :)

And here's what happened today.

Last year I bought a flight to go to sicily in august but the company went bankrupt the week before I had to leave. So I couldn't leave.

Today I have been refunded of that ticket so I have a free ticket for a flight of the same value of that one, to be used within a year!

This means that I will go to Dublin in christmas holidays!!!

I'm soooooooo happy!!! :)

Just an iccle thing but was mooching about earlier thinking of what to do today, should I stay in or go out, so thought let's check out what the weather has in store, flicked on News 24 and who pops up the very moment I switch on? Bonobaby doing an impression of Bill Clinton!! Excellent :D. The man is so ubiquitous, he made it onto the national news as the amusing story at the end!! Brilliant!

The newsreaders were joshing that maybe Bill should have reciprocated by singing a U2 song and it made me think that while people may criticise Bono for being in the public eye on matters not connected with U2, his publicity does keep U2 in the public eye too, when people see Bono they think U2, they are synonymous. Just sayin'. He is a publicity service for the band whether acting alone or not.

As they say, all publicity is good publicity ^_^

Last year I bought a flight to go to sicily in august but the company went bankrupt the week before I had to leave. So I couldn't leave.

Today I have been refunded of that ticket so I have a free ticket for a flight of the same value of that one, to be used within a year!

wow!

wow!

Happy for you Moanya! I know that will mean a lot to you. :)

watching worlds.....looking good is simone biles, usa

847791_oO6dKVxKDHdLog7FRUE3_xl.jpg

Great pic, Spicy. Man, if we could do gymnastics like that, huh? Reminding me now of Acrobat.