Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

What Good Thing(S) Happened To You Today!

someone shared this statement from Ghandi and it really rings true and was very helpful to me today.

gives me something to meditate on:

Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behaviors. Keep your behaviors positive because your behaviors become your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny. 
- Gandhi

someone shared this statement from Ghandi and it really rings true and was very helpful to me today.

gives me something to meditate on:

Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behaviors. Keep your behaviors positive because your behaviors become your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny. 

- Gandhi

Love it!!!

I heard from bw that U2 may get a grammy nod for ordinary love

in the states, there will be a one hour concert built around the announcements of the nominees:

The one-hour grammy nominees concert special will air on CBS starting at 10 p.m. Eastern, USA

Friday, December 6th

My good thing which happened today was I'm starting to get over a month-old virus/cold!!

the relief you must feel is awesome.

thank god for the immune system!

in the states, there will be a one hour concert built around the announcements of the nominees:

The one-hour grammy nominees concert special will air on CBS starting at 10 p.m. Eastern, USA

What is the date?

My good thing is that I'm starting to be able to keep up (somewhat, lol) with the others in the fitness classes I'm taking at the gym

What is the date?

Friday, December 6th

What is the date?

Friday, December 6th

Thanks  :)

I discovered I have storm windows, LOL!

thought I would have to live with wind and cold all night every night...

been bakin up a storm in the oven....

trying to keep warm....making turkeys and hams and baked goodies....

now Im both warm and got good home cooking too!! :D

Ummmmm . . . turkey and ham . . . . sounds so yummy!!! Glad that you are warm and well-fed!!!

yeah, me too..very grateful..

so in keeping with the cooking spirit, could not reisist making a meatloaf last night!!

todays good thing: betty croker and her amazing receipie book

todays good thing: listening to U2's mandela version of Breathe as soon as you log in....very nice

who did the paintings of mandela?