Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anjana

I Met The Band Thread - Archived?

Anjana    381

It was 4 years ago this week I started posting in the zoo after staying next door to Edge and meeting him and Bono..my Wembley weekend story was my first post, I'd really like to read it again and relive the excitement of the memory

BW/Max

I posted it in the 'I Met the Band' thread in the paid forum - is this archived anywhere please? would really like to find it

:unsure:

Alma1    125

Anjana,

I read a post of yours yesterday about u walking past a hairdressers' place where they play U2 music alot & lingering outside to hear the music, & u said it happened to be at a time when u were feeling sorry for yourself. It was so touching! My heart went out to you.

The fact you've met Edge & Bono at least once in your life is so great. I'm glad you've got that memory to relive & I hope BW or Max can pull up that thread from archive for you! :)

Anjana    381

could this dance grab anyone's attention to my query...

bd889.gif

Anjana    381
Hidden

Does non-reply mean...

1. we have no frigging idea cos we're so lost in the music (possible)
  2. it's been swallowed up by a wormhole and is many lightyears away, only the Starship Enterprise can bring it back (unlikely)
  3. get lost and stop asking (most probable)

Anjana    381
Hidden

Does non-reply mean...

1. we have no frigging idea cos we're so lost in the music (possible)
  2. it's been swallowed up by a wormhole, only the Starship Enterprise can bring it back(unlikely)
  3. bog off and stop asking (most probable)

Anjana    381

Does non-reply mean...

1. we have no frigging idea cos we're so lost in music, caught in a trap (and oh-so-Sister-Sledged-out)
  2. it's been swallowed up by a wormhole, only the Starship Enterprise can bring it back now (illogical)
  3. bog off and stop asking (most likely odds on favourite)

bigwave    137

Honestly, I just can't find that forum at all.... so sorry. Will keep looking, it is possible it got wiped in the last move, some of that content is accessible but difficult to search from our end - if it does turn up, then will be sure to post here...

Anjana    381

Thanks BW, I've searched quite a bit, can't find it so far :( .  

Oh well will just have to meet them all over again on the next tour and post a whole new story B), there's always a silver lining!!

Anjana    381

I met the band -  i was at a concert and they were on the stage ;)

True but did you sleep next door to one of them like moi gloat gloat  :P  ;)

Anjana    381

anjana, remember how if you do a google search using your screen name, all kinds of stuff shows up from the old zoo?

have your tried that yet?

Good idea Spicy, didn't think of that, I shall give it a whirl, thanx m'dear :D

Zhivvy    590

I met the band -  i was at a concert and they were on the stage ;)

True but did you sleep next door to one of them like moi gloat gloat  :P  ;)

No the restraining order so of stops that!  :P

Anjana    381

Thanks Spicy! I've done some google searches too, no luck so far tho. I remember it was titled something like "Wembley Weekend - Aug 09 - I was next door to the Edge" or summin' but still haven't found what I'm looking for yet  :huh:

xtraspicy62    181

Thanks Spicy! I've done some google searches too, no luck so far tho. I remember it was titled something like "Wembley Weekend - Aug 09 - I was next door to the Edge" or summin' but still haven't found what I'm looking for yet  :huh:

wait..isnt it in the daisy folder?

you were stalking the band ... :lol:

mich40    71

I remember that thread. I posted in that thread! Do you remember the story from the girl, which sadly I don't remember her name but she was in New York and in the process of meeting Larry and some jerk pushed her out of the way, made her drop her camera and Larry did the smack down on the dude? That was in that thread too. Thought it was in the paid General or Band folder.