Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

Things We Are Grateful For

#70 A sense of humor to laugh our way through life's problems

#71 A smile which warms your heart 

#72 For the ultimate sacrifice so many have given in world conflict

post-298319-0-67226700-1384074058_thumb.jpg

#74 Holidays - to remember and think about the reason for the holiday and to enjoy a break and a rest from the routine

#75 - The BBC liking my application for their baking show and giving me an interview :) 

#75 - The BBC liking my application for their baking show and giving me an interview :)

How exciting is that!!!! When is your interview?

#77 Reaching a new level of understanding with my daughter!!!

#81 36(?) years of the man born on the 16th of June, who sent this band's stock up and nursed and negotiated their way to infecting the world like some new Asian virus: Paul McGuinness. :)

#84 My daughter doing the right thing even though it was difficult for her

My son is still alive given the fact that NO ONE IN THE WORLD HAS HAD THIS HAPPEN WITH THIS TYPE OF TUMORS IN HIM, they keep doing everything they can and since there are no other cases to go off of, its all shot in the dark...They have chemo'd him to close to death, stem cells, surgeries, all of it, but...now he is a worldwide lab rat for pathologists....yet he is still alive and sitting right here having breakfast with me. THANK YOU LORD!

Woops! FOrgot the the number

My son is still alive given the fact that NO ONE IN THE WORLD HAS HAD THIS HAPPEN WITH THIS TYPE OF TUMORS IN HIM, they keep doing everything they can and since there are no other cases to go off of, its all shot in the dark...They have chemo'd him to close to death, stem cells, surgeries, all of it, but...now he is a worldwide lab rat for pathologists....yet he is still alive and sitting right here having breakfast with me. THANK YOU LORD!

#86 Being a woman who has had the possibility to study, to work and to be free to live her life the way she wants

Woops! FOrgot the the number

Lol wahine.