Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

Things We Are Grateful For

When I see a pic of my favorite people and it makes me smile from ear to ear :lol:

You saw a picture of U2 didn't you ?

#210 Two week Christmas break, starting tomorrow.

#212 Watching the sun come up over the ocean KNOWING IT'S GONNA BE 85 DEGREES AND SUNNY 3 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS EVE

#213 That I live in Florida as I watch the national weather map!

#214 For the PERSON I CAN'T CATCH! 9 DAYS STRAIGHT I HAVE TRIED TO SEE WHO IS LEAVING GIFTS AT MY DOOR, STARTED ON THE 1ST DAY OF CHRISTMAS WITH PEARS EVERY SINGLE MORNING, I WAKE UP AT 5AM PATROL AROUND, NOTHING, WALK BACK IN AND WITHIN 1 MINUTE THE MYSTERY DEEPENS, OPEN THE DOOR AND THERE IS THE PRESENTS ON THE FRONT STEP, THIS MORNING WAS 9 LADIES DANCING (DRINK UP) ICE COLD BELGIUM BEER 9 OF THEM). NOT EVEN SURE I WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS CUZ THE MYSTERY IS HALF THE FUN! THEY ARE GOOD, ALTHOUGH ITS A LITTLE CREEPY KNOWING SOMEONE IS WATCHING ME IN THE MORNING LOL..THEY BETTER HAVE GIFTS IF I CATCH THEM LOL. I AM IMPRESSED TO SAY THE LEAST, CREATIVE AND SNEAKY!

#214 For the PERSON I CAN'T CATCH! 9 DAYS STRAIGHT I HAVE TRIED TO SEE WHO IS LEAVING GIFTS AT MY DOOR, STARTED ON THE 1ST DAY OF CHRISTMAS WITH PEARS EVERY SINGLE MORNING, I WAKE UP AT 5AM PATROL AROUND, NOTHING, WALK BACK IN AND WITHIN 1 MINUTE THE MYSTERY DEEPENS, OPEN THE DOOR AND THERE IS THE PRESENTS ON THE FRONT STEP, THIS MORNING WAS 9 LADIES DANCING (DRINK UP) ICE COLD BELGIUM BEER 9 OF THEM). NOT EVEN SURE I WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS CUZ THE MYSTERY IS HALF THE FUN! THEY ARE GOOD, ALTHOUGH ITS A LITTLE CREEPY KNOWING SOMEONE IS WATCHING ME IN THE MORNING LOL..THEY BETTER HAVE GIFTS IF I CATCH THEM LOL. I AM IMPRESSED TO SAY THE LEAST, CREATIVE AND SNEAKY!

Wow !!!

Are you going to spy the door? At 4:30AM?? :P

Are you going to spy the door? At 4:30AM?? :P

You know you have to !

# 220 Family fun and together time during Christmas!!

#222 My cat, Charlie, is no longer diabetic!!!! The vet explained that this sometimes happens with cats . . . . it may last or it may be temporary, but he no longer has to have insulin shots twice a day!!!! He is a lot more energetic too . . . hope it lasts, but even if it is temporary and he becomes insulin dependent again, at least he will have had a temporary respite!!!!

#222 My cat, Charlie, is no longer diabetic!!!! The vet explained that this sometimes happens with cats . . . . it may last or it may be temporary, but he no longer has to have insulin shots twice a day!!!! He is a lot more energetic too . . . hope it lasts, but even if it is temporary and he becomes insulin dependent again, at least he will have had a temporary respite!!!!

that is fantastic!!!

very good news indeed.

#223 veternarians

#225 Activists - people who fight for a better world; people who care about others (which I think is missing nowadays)

#226 very warm and soft quilts and comforters to snuggle with and fleece throws too....add in some nice fluffy pillows as well

#227 something so basic, but lots of people in the world do not have...a stove and oven!!!

#228 My Oil Lantern and candles for the up-coming artic blast, just in case....

plus lots of matches and flashlights