Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xtraspicy62

Things We Are Grateful For

#189 Sleeping in a really cozy and comfortable environment with my cat stealing my pillow and snoring

#190 Everyone safe and warm inside a lovely home . . . . . . . feeling bad for those w/o homes, warmth, comfort tonight and all throughout winter. 

#191 Janette.  Yup - thankful for you, Janette.  And your friendship.  And how you often brighten up the place. :)

#192  A lot of the things that people post here - like Spicy's photo of a cup of hot chocolate or coffee w/ a heart-shaped smiley face in the foam on top.  And things like Chris's (pain_18's) drawings. :)

#193  Appreciating & being able to really enjoy things like what I mentioned in #192. Including simple things. Simple joys. :)

#191 Janette.  Yup - thankful for you, Janette.  And your friendship.  And how you often brighten up the place. :)

#195 When nice people say such nice things!!! Thank you so much, Alma!!! You're so sweet and you leave me so humbled!!!!

OMG, Pain . . . You're absolutely right! Thank you so very much and now I truly am humbled beyond belief!!!!! Please forgive me for not remembering . . . . old age, I guess, geeeesh!!!!

OMG, Pain . . . You're absolutely right! Thank you so very much and now I truly am humbled beyond belief!!!!! Please forgive me for not remembering . . . . old age, I guess, geeeesh!!!!

Now I feel better !

Now I feel better !

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Now I feel better !

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

computer-aww-smiley.gif?1292867574

#197 When friends forgive your oversights and don't take it personally  :wub:

#197 When friends forgive your oversights and don't take it personally  :wub:

teehee1-smiley.gif?1292867687

#199 Anjanas Gifs and smileys

computer-aww-smiley.gif?1292867574 thank you sweetie

Tweety-live-yellow-cute.gif

#200 Birds nesting in the same place (above our outdoor speakers) for the 2nd or 3rd year in a row

#202 Snow in the mountains that you can view from the window, but don't have to slop around in the stuff!! Pretty, but no inconvenience!!

#203 Christmas music, food, and fun . . . . but refusing to get caught up in hype and stress!!

#204 Remembering the real reason for Christmas!!