Sign in to follow this  
Oswaldo_S

U2 Management Bought By Giant Ln According To Ny Times

I am concerned if Mac was leaving because of the direction U2 were going and he was not in agreement?  Or that he is indeed tired of the whole thing and wanting to ride off into the sunset instead of worrying about tours and the like.  Either way, I will miss the guy a bit.  he helped guide U2 to be what they are….megastars.

The issue with Livenation and ticket prices is a real threat.  But to all those pining for $50 GAs….I remember going to Zoo, JT, Popmart, War shows with floor seats bought through Propaganda.  That has been going on for longer than most have been going to U2 shows or else their memory is selective.  Personally, I would prefer it and it will stop all this nonsense waiting outside forever and cliques of douchebags to get up front for the 50th time.  I don't mind paying the $ for the seat on the floor if that is how it ends up and I want to see them again.  It will keep the traveling trolls at bay as they will not be able to afford 20 shows at $300+ for an up front seat and I rather like that :)

Wow.....really?  Douchebags?  Traveling Trolls?

So I guess what you're sayin' is that I'm a douchebag and a traveling troll...

my Zootop friends are douchebags and traveling trolls

....oh wait....let's not stop there....

Baja, our Admin, is a also a douchebag and a traveling troll.

Not very smart there dude.

I seem to recall Bono asking the people in the front row at Moncton, you know their last show, asking the fans how many times they've seen the band during the 360 tour...and they were all smiles and were very impressed and happy with their traveling trolls' and douchebags' numbers.

Also, do you know why Bono and the gang don't want rich people sitting down in the front rows?

It's because those people are boring.

I wonder what that makes you?

Yep they love their "douchebag traveling trolls" and I'm proud to be one of them.  They connect with us.  And if on the off-chance, GA does change and they have seats, I will still be there up and dancing and singing.

Maybe someone who wants to buy a front row seat and just sit should just wait for the concert DVD of the tour.

Please quote in my statement where I said I would be seated?  That is right …..nowhere.  Glad to see your reading skills are right up there…..because you obviously did not read the post you quoted about people with seats up front being rich and boring….which is exactly what you stated you would do if there as no GA.

Swanny see the bit you said "I don't mind paying the $ for a seat on the floor" that's where you said it lol

This is brilliant Travelling Trolls ha ha fantastic shower of travelling trolls....lol

Gotta say though Swanny backtracking is awful stand by yer guns against this lot they are a shower of numpty fuds and if you backtrack now you'd be as well as bending over and let them ride you like a Blackpool Donkey ha ha Travelling Trolls.....love it... Gibbos a Pikey twat

Larry's lap is mine tho ;)

I don't think so..... :angry:

Don't make me go all psycho ninja on you like I did when Jo Wiley was going all googly eyed over him. :ph34r:

handbags at dawn...smileys-beating-and-fighting-498920.gif

Larry's lap is mine tho ;)

I don't think so..... :angry:

Don't make me go all psycho ninja on you like I did when Jo Wiley was going all googly eyed over him. :ph34r:

handbags at dawn...smileys-beating-and-fighting-498920.gif

rofl.gif

Basher…..there is no back tracking at all.  I don't roll that way.  A 'seat' is a noun and 'seated' is a verb.   ;)

I've forgotten my nouns and verbs!!

That's ok...it's all about the drums.

130fs358763.gif

Basher…..there is no back tracking at all.  I don't roll that way.  A 'seat' is a noun and 'seated' is a verb.   ;)

But I don't miss the bruised legs from trying to dance around those darn seats.

But I don't miss the bruised legs from trying to dance around those darn seats.

On the JT tour we just piled them in the middle of the floor and made it GA anyhow!

I've forgotten my nouns and verbs!!

That's ok...it's all about the drums.

130fs358763.gif

ahhh yes so true :D

I will continue to believe in the ethics and standards that U2 have set for themselves so long ago.  Still, I don't quite understand why they would sell Principle to LN.  Everything eventually evolves, but U2 is U2! They are the same group that has inspired us all to be better citizens within our communities and humanitarians towards mankind.  They have set the examples and why would they go backwards?  Me??  I choose to trust in their integrity as I have always done.  U2 hasn't disappointed me ever.  I still look forward to the continuing "journey" with them to the very end....which I hope is many years to come.