Sign in to follow this  
MacFoley

Sub Gift - North Side Of Dublin Book

i look forward to receiving the book and hope to while away the rest of the winter nites by reading it :)

We need new material the old stuffs been repeated too many times , you can't sell the same old thing to the same people forever they want new material.. How about something special for those of us who had plane tickets hotel reservations we complely lost all that money when the second leg was postponed a year and then scheduled different and salt lake wasn't the first date .. how about that. 13 shows since 1983 . My sons first show. Opening night September 12-13 soldier field .

Has anyone received their copy yet? Also, is it hard or soft cover?

I haven't !

"First copies are going out to all our 2013/2014 subscribers this month".

"First copies are going out to all our 2013/2014 subscribers this month".

Cool ! I've received the mail too !! I'm hoping for a Subscriber's Download of the new track, 'Invisible' !

Shipped!!! Now even more excited about 2/2/2014. Anxiously waiting for the new songs.

Shipped!!! Now even more excited about 2/2/2014. Anxiously waiting for the new songs.

Nothing here !!!

Message on January 27: your order has shipped. Nine days later not received although they ship from London.

Mine arrived today in Australia after a trip down the yellow brick road

:)

Did you wear your nicest red shoes :lol:

jdorthy2.gif

Received mine yesterday! Nice...... and well packaged..and the best part was the bubble wrap...j/k! :lol:

Renewed my subscription November 13th Last year but still waiting to receive. Are there any other early subscribers still waiting? Live Nation are very frustrating to deal with, not opting to go the extra yard for the ones who pay first but instead happy to deal out auto messages saying "first ordered, first to receive". Well that doesn't seem to be true!! Lucky I'm patient but like most I'm still subjected to poor service from big organisations..... Yes I've emailed them 3 times with no success, the computer response is from Barbara. Reminds me of that movie "Her" except I don't "love you" Barbara....... waiting!!

Renewed my subscription November 13th Last year but still waiting to receive. Are there any other early subscribers still waiting? Live Nation are very frustrating to deal with, not opting to go the extra yard for the ones who pay first but instead happy to deal out auto messages saying "first ordered, first to receive". Well that doesn't seem to be true!! Lucky I'm patient but like most I'm still subjected to poor service from big organisations..... Yes I've emailed them 3 times with no success, the computer response is from Barbara. Reminds me of that movie "Her" except I don't "love you" Barbara....... waiting!!

What you said is tragic but it comes off as very funny in the end with all the Barbarian stuff !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by pain_18_

I didnt get it I suscribed before the release needless to say I have spare u2 gear I dont need

I didnt get it I suscribed before the release needless to say I have spare u2 gear I dont need

What gear ?