Sign in to follow this  
febottini

Bono Honors The Man Who Could Not Cry

Are there rules for free and alternative thinking now? Just because some peeps have a different view, they are considered trolls?

Ok, the people who are more mainstream, what are they? Sheep?

Its funny isn't it Mac you put your opinion on and you are a troll just because you have a differing view.

I wonder if these people are willing to forget about the atrocities Bin Laden Saddam and others have committed???

Ah Bin Laden, another false image? Don't get me started on that....America created that boogeyman story...

It's like the people who think that people will go to hell if they don't believe in Jesus. Really? I thought Jesus was would people no matter what and taught people for forgive???

Very true

Black people were separated from the whites and they couldn't have the jobs that white people had, even if they had the studies to do so. And foreign governments were supporting that to take advantage of the situation and use black people and their resources. 300 black people had been slaughtered by military just for protesting and they would have done the same once again if protesters advanced from Mozambique.

That was a powder keg, a snakes nest. It was all just very nazi and very sick. THAT'S IT... People would have started a WAR there.

He turned that right side up and made peace and freedom and justice.

How cannot they mourn Mandela????????????

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca

Black people were separated from the whites and they couldn't have the jobs that white people had, even if they had the studies to do so. And foreign governments were supporting that to take advantage of the situation and use black people and their resources. 300 black people had been slaughtered by military just for protesting and they would have done the same once again if protesters advanced from Mozambique.

That was a powder keg, a snakes nest. It was all just very nazi and very sick. THAT'S IT... People would have started a WAR there.

He turned that right side up and made peace and freedom and justice.

How cannot they mourn Mandela????????????

So Mandela killing innocents should be forgiven and ignored??? That's what I'm reading on this website that its OK to blow up innocent folk as long as you then try and make out you are a person of peace???

Contrarary to what some may think I am genuinely interested if you all forgive the Saddam's Bin Ladens Gadaffis Charles Mansons and others of this world??? If not why not and why you are all so quick to forgive/ignore Nelson Mandela's past????

Edited by basher1

He had to fight against that government for democracy and freedom. He was not a killer and he abandoned the fight when he could. And he forgave all what they did to him.

Rubbish he was a killer look it up he was a terrorist who blew up innocent people

Said what I have to say on your claimed opinion. If you want to continue to harass and abuse me over it, I'd insist you both stop.

Said what I have to say on your claimed opinion. If you want to continue to harass and abuse me over it, I'd insist you both stop.

Harass and abuse???? Can you please show me where I have done that if not then I expect an apology from you on this thread I have not harassed or abused you in any way on here and I am sure if I had the Mods would have pulled me for it I await your apology.

Can't see no harassment of abuse? 

Can't see no harassment of abuse?

Nor can I Mac I think because I have shown proof that Saint Mandela was a murderer that people don't like that so decide to go down the "harassed and abused" route I'm hoping a Mod looks through this and comments about the allegation.

I honestly dont see harrasment or abuse here, just someone who wants their opinion to be heard, and is not going after you with below the belt insults....do you see what I mean?

I dont see bash going after you personally.

"rubbish", just means he doesnt agree.

I have taken a look at the first link and am wondering what you think of the article?

I dont know anything about the National Review Online, however it was a very interesting read.

I was not aware of any of this that the author states has happened and continues to be the state of affairs in south africa.

seems a very complex, scary issue

Edited by xtraspicy62

And also....

http://plaintruthmagazine.blogspot.co.uk/2010/07/crimes-of-terrorist-nelson-mandela.html

No doubt all will be dismissed by you all.

no, not dismissed...

more like people are taking their time to think about this and "chew on it" for a bit before responding...

or may be speechless/at a loss for words.

this is very strong stuff

And also....

http://plaintruthmagazine.blogspot.co.uk/2010/07/crimes-of-terrorist-nelson-mandela.html

no, not dismissed...

more like people are taking their time to think about this and "chew on it" for a bit before responding...

Personally I'd go for ignoring what's right in front of them because they don't want to hear the truth.

Those articles were thought-provoking. Made me seriously reconsider my views on the man. 

And Koke-Dera, I didn't see any attempt by Bash to harass you. He expressed his opinion, you were the one who decided to pick a scrap with him by calling him a troll.

Those articles were thought-provoking. Made me seriously reconsider my views on the man.

And Koke-Dera, I didn't see any attempt by Bash to harass you. He expressed his opinion, you were the one who decided to pick a scrap with him by calling him a troll.

Cheers Pete.

And also....

no, not dismissed...

Personally I'd go for ignoring what's right in front of them because they don't want to hear the truth.

pete and I are looking at the truth, and I tell ya, we're not chopped liver! :P