bigwave

New Members Introduction Thread

Recommended Posts

On 21/04/2018 at 7:56 AM, Manohlive said:

Welcome to the Zoo, Fuzzyduck,  No need to be shy here, however; do be careful not to get trampled by 26 neglected and lost elephants.

Baaaaaaaaaa!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kastee said:

Watch out!

 

D20DEBBA-88C3-4BAD-BCA4-2E135517C975.jpeg

They don’t want to trample you, they want you to scratch them behind their ears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/23/2018 at 7:38 AM, kastee said:

Oops, my mistake!

 

46830ED3-E527-4C83-B0CF-C118274CB5D0.jpeg

How did you find this?  In relation to the conversation, it s pure perfection. I wonder if someone was in that car.  I'd be thinking there are worse ways to die than giving an elephant the satistaction of a decent scratch.  The pic still makes me laugh.  Does Google respond to, "Find me a pic of an elephant being scratched behind its ear?".  Very, very funny. I saw, in the What r u listening 2? thread that the doc is in Barcelona.  Do you have a pic of an elephant scratching itself on something Gaudi too?  

For people new to this Zoo:  Check out the What....listening 2 thread.  It's fun.  I've discovered some great new music through it.  FYI

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi! I'm not really newbie or well, more or less. I have one year like subscriber paid and I decided enter to this forum because I've bought tickets for Joshua Tree Tour when U2 visited my country for first time, it's was my first U2 concert, btw. I'm 39 years old, I'm engineer, from Barranquilla, Colombia, but I live in Bogotá. I met U2 music much deeper when I was in College when my best friend lent me her Zooropa cd and I'm fell in love with U2 😍

Edited by SAYDEE
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Bienvenidos al Zoo, Saydee.  :)    A mi me encanta Zooropa tambien.

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!! I've been a long-time subscriber but am new to the forum .... Looking forward to reading about like-minded obsessed individuals who share the same u2 passion as I do! (I wish my job allowed me to follow the band around the world more!) ... Life Dream: to have a pint with the boys in Dublin, or anywhere really! Hoping to visit Ireland in the near future. From Toronto, Canada. #loveisallwehaveleft ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey miss_bono.  Welcome to the Zoo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Mark here aged 46

I'm a big U2 and blur fan. Bought My First U2 album aged 12. the Unforgettable Fire and went to see them live at Earls Court in 1992. My other Favourite band are blur who I first went to see in 1993 live went through and loved the britpop scene (with U2 thrown in too) and had some great drunken crazy nights in camden back in the mid/late '90s! Good Times!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mbastin72 said:

Hello Mark here aged 46

I'm a big U2 and blur fan. Bought My First U2 album aged 12. the Unforgettable Fire and went to see them live at Earls Court in 1992. My other Favourite band are blur who I first went to see in 1993 live went through and loved the britpop scene (with U2 thrown in too) and had some great drunken crazy nights in camden back in the mid/late '90s! Good Times!.

Welcome to the Zoo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not a newbie, but it's been THAT long since I've been here, it feels like I should re-introduce myself..

 

Sooo I'm Dawn and I'm from the UK.. :MacphistoSignal:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bonosbaby25 said:

I'm not a newbie, but it's been THAT long since I've been here, it feels like I should re-introduce myself..

 

Sooo I'm Dawn and I'm from the UK.. :MacphistoSignal:

Welcome back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear all,  I have been a fan of U2 app. 30 years, member of U2 fan club since 2000. I have been reading Zootopia once and while, but not have been writing earlier so I must be a newbie.

Most of the gigs I have seen were abroad, Sweden twice (Elevation & Vertigo), Denmark once (Vertigo), Germany twice (360) four more to come, Spain three gigs (i+e), Netherlands twice (JT) & Belgium once (JT). In my home country Popmart & 360 twice. U2 has played only 4 gigs in Finland.

Found an old membership card from the drawer, dated 2005.

P8220058 (2).JPG

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ilmajoki said:

Dear all,  I have been a fan of U2 app. 30 years, member of U2 fan club since 2000. I have been reading Zootopia once and while, but not have been writing earlier so I must be a newbie.

Most of the gigs I have seen were abroad, Sweden twice (Elevation & Vertigo), Denmark once (Vertigo), Germany twice (360) four more to come, Spain three gigs (i+e), Netherlands twice (JT) & Belgium once (JT). In my home country Popmart & 360 twice. U2 has played only 4 gigs in Finland.

Found an old membership card from the drawer, dated 2005.

P8220058 (2).JPG

Hello hello....lovely to see the membership “card”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2018 at 3:28 AM, bonosbaby25 said:

Sooo I'm Dawn and I'm from the UK

Hey bonosbaby25.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2018 at 12:21 PM, Ilmajoki said:

Found an old membership card from the drawer, dated 2005.

Hello llamjoki.  Happy First Zootopia Posts.  I have the black membership card.  I did not know they started making them in silver.  Thanks for posting the picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:21 PM, Ilmajoki said:

Dear all,  I have been a fan of U2 app. 30 years, member of U2 fan club since 2000. I have been reading Zootopia once and while, but not have been writing earlier so I must be a newbie.

Most of the gigs I have seen were abroad, Sweden twice (Elevation & Vertigo), Denmark once (Vertigo), Germany twice (360) four more to come, Spain three gigs (i+e), Netherlands twice (JT) & Belgium once (JT). In my home country Popmart & 360 twice. U2 has played only 4 gigs in Finland.

Found an old membership card from the drawer, dated 2005.

P8220058 (2).JPG

Hi, I have that same member card. Looks nice don't you think? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Malahide said:

Hi, I have that same member card. Looks nice don't you think? 

Hi, I agree, this is the most "valuable" card I have. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.