paoladegliesposti

Poems, Videos, Lyrics, Letting A Positive Vibe-->Or Making Reflect--> Or Smile

I Love comics but don't have much time for them- The one you posted reminded me of the myth of Lilith, pertaining to Adam and Eve. This is a funny Pun, thanks for the rope!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg74jEYTB74

:lol:

Olive seems to be a brave woman and she loves him so much!

Country?

Blues Traveler:

If you are feeling like your tired and all your uphill struggles leave you headed down hill

If you realize your wildest dreams can hurt you and your appetite for pain has drunken it's fill.

I ask of you one simple question. Did you think for one minute that you are alone, and is your

suffering a privilege you share only? Or did you think that everybody else feels completely at home?

Just wait x3 and it will come.

If you think I've given up on you your crazy. And if you think I don't  love you well then your just wrong.

In time you just might take to feeling better. Time is the beauty of the road being long. I know that now you feel no consolation.

But maybe if I told you and informed you out loud. I say this with no hesitation. I can honestly tell you that you make me proud.

Just wait, and it will come.

If anything I might have said helped you. If anything I might have said helped you just carry on.

Your rise uphill may no longer seem a struggle and your appetite for pain may all be gone. I hope

for you and cannot stop hoping. Until that smile has once again returned to your face.

There is no such thing as a failure who keeps trying, coasting to the bottom is the only disgrace.

Just wait and it will come x3.

post-672870-0-11883200-1456167846_thumb.png

Edited by littlejoe3

Country(colors) can be good, but I'm stuck in all these blues. Living dreams in color Living sound- waking light,  walking on water, I 'm walking life in your shoes... blah blah blah

Blues Traveler:

If you are feeling like your tired and all your uphill struggles leave you headed down hill

If you realize your wildest dreams can hurt you and your appetite for pain has drunken it's fill.

I ask of you one simple question. Did you think for one minute that you are alone, and is your

suffering a privilege you share only? Or did you think that everybody else feels completely at home?

Just wait x3 and it will come.

If you think I've given up on you your crazy. And if you think I don't  love you well then your just wrong.

In time you just might take to feeling better. Time is the beauty of the road being long. I know that now you feel no consolation.

But maybe if I told you and informed you out loud. I say this with no hesitation. I can honestly tell you that you make me proud.

Just wait, and it will come.

If anything I might have said helped you. If anything I might have said helped you just carry on.

Your rise uphill may no longer seem a struggle and your appetite for pain may all be gone. I hope

for you and cannot stop hoping. Until that smile has once again returned to your face.

There is no such thing as a failure who keeps trying, coasting to the bottom is the only disgrace.

Just wait and it will come x3.

How is it that you are writing and not travelling?

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/honrar-la-vida-honoring-life.html#ixzz415HfRFl3

Honoring Life

No! Remaining and going by
it isn't enduring; neither existing
Nor honoring life!
There are many ways of not being
so much conscience unknowingly
dormant...
Deserving life isn't shutting up and allowing
so much unfairness
It's virtue, it's dignity!
And it's the most defined identity attitude!
That enduring and going by
gives us no right to brag
'Cause it isn't the same living than
Honoring life!

No! Remaining and going by
not always wants to arise
Honoring life!
There's so many little vanities,
on our stupid humanity
blinded
Deserving life isn't standing tall
far-off the evil, of failures