Sign in to follow this  
MacFoley

New Song "invisble" Free Itunes Download 2/2 - 3/2 And Superbowl Advert

It'll be a grower. They did say there would be Kraftwerk influences on the new songs. The start of this one has got Kraftwerk all over it. I like it and it has the potential to being a great live song.

'Edit' version...could change I guess in the mix from now to album release.

Still not finding this song on the Finnish iTunes store! What a big let down!! A lot of fuss about nothing.....it truely is invisible!?!

Just give me your Email !!!

Getting better and better by the listen, without running down the Stones, could any band other than U2, even when over 50 years old, write such fresh relevant music, I really don't think so.........fabulous stuff yet again.

Turn it up loud captain!

Thank heavens I don't need to sit up and watch super bowl, as I'd first thought for some reason. Awful game.lol

I like it!

@Pain: no song can be worse than housework :D

It's a pity downloaded started before 6pm EST, hopefully Bank of America will donate money

Still not finding this song on the Finnish iTunes store! What a big let down!! A lot of fuss about nothing.....it truely is invisible!?!

Sent! :)

Sent! :)

Enjoy !!! If you're happy, I'm happy !

It's a great sounding song, and has that wonderful soaring feeling that makes you want to dance. FINALLY! lol

I do wonder why this download was not offered to U2.COM subscribers early? Someone answered me on another forum that they didn't want it to leak.

Well, now that they've released both the song and the video HOURS early...

I only ask not to be a pest, but because this is what we pay $50 a year for!

Anyway, great tune, boys!

Check out Facebook 'exclusive' clip. The song is all about a young U2 being Invisible in the London of 1979.

It's a great sounding song, and has that wonderful soaring feeling that makes you want to dance. FINALLY! lol

I do wonder why this download was not offered to U2.COM subscribers early? Someone answered me on another forum that they didn't want it to leak.

Remember that for every download, the Bank of America will made a donation...

I always need three listens. At first I thought, oh no. Now it is oh yes! Very nice! I can blare this!

maybe you're right, I may need a few more listens, sometimes it's the growers that end up being the songs I really like. It's certainly catchy

The video is.... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ilike the vid, very cool :)

It'll be a grower. They did say there would be Kraftwerk influences on the new songs. The start of this one has got Kraftwerk all over it. I like it and it has the potential to being a great live song.

Yes Kraftwerky. Something early 80's Joy Divisony sound? I've got a few glasses of wine in me so I maybe blithering!!

Remember that for every download, the Bank of America will made a donation...

Bank of Anj in need of donations...

Yes Kraftwerky. Something early 80's Joy Divisony sound? I've got a few glasses of wine in me so I maybe blithering!!

Yep, all of that! lol

Ok

If there is anything I dislike about it, I don't like the way it ends. Hopefully this edit ending of the song will be different. I don't really like the way it ends with the chant. It sounds weak to end on.

The synth at the very start. I still question that.

Apart from that, it is a decent song and can't wait for more new U2 songs.

Ok

If there is anything I dislike about it, I don't like the way it ends. Hopefully this edit ending of the song will be different. I don't really like the way it ends with the chant. It sounds weak to end on.

The synth at the very start. I still question that.

Apart from that, it is a decent song and can't wait for more new U2 songs.

Do you secretly want a fade out lol ;)  :P