illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

I turned 19 today! And Muse have been confirmed to headline Download Festival, so that's where my birthday money's going!

Happy Birthday Peter :D  :D  :D . I turned much older than you a couple of days ago ;)

After 30 years, I watched again Ghostbusters at the cinema, the remastered version. It's still a great one :D

Lovely postman delivered some christmas presents i ordered for people :)

I finally got a haircut, and it looks pretty good  :D  What a relief, didn't know if the hairdresser was any good, but she was.

I turned 19 today! And Muse have been confirmed to headline Download Festival, so that's where my birthday money's going!

Happy Birthday Peter :D  :D  :D . I turned much older than you a couple of days ago ;)

Happy Birthday Peter - you have the same birthday as my dad :)

And a happy birthday here too Anj :)

The bad part of today was having to go to hospital this morning for blood tests, but once that was over, I went on a short train trip to Shrewsbury and found the U2 book 'Wide Awake In America' in the market! I also came home with 2 other books for my growing collection of foreign language and language-learning books. :D

My local newspaper, the Shropshire Star, has a daily wordsearch as part of their page of puzzles. Today's theme for said wordsearch is U2 songs :D

My local newspaper, the Shropshire Star, has a daily wordsearch as part of their page of puzzles. Today's theme for said wordsearch is U2 songs :D

wow, that is awesome! Is there any way you can scan it and post it?

I finish work for this week!

Time to party in the mansion!

Nobody know what happend today Kastee  ;)

I've installed Logic on my brand new Apple Mac! Now all I need to do is grab an audio interface, MIDI keyboard and microphone, and I'll have a home studio!

wow, that is awesome! Is there any way you can scan it and post it?

I'll try and do so. Probably a good job I haven't done the puzzle yet otherwise you'd just see a mess of black ink! I've not tried adding an image to my post before so this'll be a bit of an experiment!

I had a parent teacher conference with my son Sean's band director. He is thirteen and has had to switch from playing trumpet to euphonium because the moved him down to the lower band with trumpet. I talked about Edge and Bono and their childhood passion and how I wanted to cultivate the arts. My son called me a tiger.

got accepted at a art school in Cork :D :D :D Time to pack my bags and go to Ireland in february :D :D

I have no idea how to text in this forum but want to learn so I am going to start joining in with you all when I can if you don't mind. Happy Birthday to Peter and Anja I think it was please forgive me if I misspelled your name!