illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

The annual "raking of the leaves" is finally done.  My arms are a bit soar, but the job is finished and the lawn won't be such a pain to deal with this spring!!!

A new Fergie song L.A. LOVE and a shout out to my town!!!!! :o  :D  :wub:

Edited by U2LAWoman

My SoI T-shirt arrived! It fits and is very nice indeed.

Also there's the small matter of the Star Wars trailer. Tatooine, stormtroopers, snazzy new type of lightsabre... The sight of X-wings flying in formation made me squeal like a little kid. Then the Millennium Falcon, swooping low over the sand just as the theme tune kicks in... when can I start queueing outside the cinema? :D

This didn't happen today but I was driving down a country road last week at dusk and I slowed down for a bad corner as I rounded the corner there was a massive stag standing on the road munching grass so I stopped until he was finished and as he walked away he looked over at me and let out this bark/yell (or whatever stags do) as if to say ta for letting me finish my dinner it was amazing

Saw a beautiful sunset on the Murray River as I was driving home from interstate.

Drove 1100km today. My son complained about me listening to U2. I told him I was having a U2 trip. He replied that I was having a U2 life. And I thought yeah, that's pretty cool ☺️

Drove 1100km today. My son complained about me listening to U2. I told him I was having a U2 trip. He replied that I was having a U2 life. And I thought yeah, that's pretty cool ☺️

:D

Yeah, that's pretty cool !

Enjoy your trip (U2 trip)  ;)

Felt happy and at peace today and yesterday, and may it continue for the rest of the year 

Today I got a mark for my first university assignment - only 5 marks off from a first! Feeling fairly chuffed with myself right now.

Today, I finally got my SOI t-shirt, I found out one of my favorite singers will be playing locally in June and I can take my mini-me to see him, I found out that another one of my favorite bands (Airborne Toxic Event) has a new album coming out in 39 days, and a situation that had me stressed for about a month ended today with the outcome just as I had hoped.  It's been a good day.

Got out there and attended a biz workshop to improve my online skills, it was very good and I learnt a lot and met lots of nice people:)

I got the result back for my Ancient Greek assignment and scored 78%! :D

Really happy with that, especially after all of the panicking about whether my essays were going off on completely the wrong track. I also heard both EBW and With or Without You on my local radio station today. 

Congrats pada!  :)

You had a really good day today, and they play the right music for you in the radio!!!!!!  ;)

Congrats pada!  :)

You had a really good day today, and they play the right music for you in the radio!!!!!!  ;)

Thank you, Stan. BBC Radio Shropshire are playing Every Breaking Wave pretty much every day at the moment, they must be big U2 fans  :D

And today I renewed my U2 subscription so that's good too.