illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

I finally repaired my Volkswagen Beetle and it's running like a charm! :P

smileys-car-968946.gif  yey! Do you still have the same one as you had a few years back?

My old car is in for repair (same one I've had forever!), still haven't heard from the mechanic tho:(

You've got to check on that car to see what's going on... oo....mechanics... :huh:!

Yes, the same one I've had for 11 years or so! Mostly drive it around town for fun. B)

(btw..not having any luck with posting those smilies.... :(that bug smiley is very cute though :P!)

You've got to check on that car to see what's going on... oo....mechanics... :huh:!

Yes, the same one I've had for 11 years or so! Mostly drive it around town for fun. B)

(btw..not having any luck with posting those smilies.... :(that bug smiley is very cute though :P!)

Cool!

A friend of mine is restoring one at the minute

today is really unusaully cold, so seems like a good day to finally make that big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup!

just gotta run to the store and pick up some corn to throw in...

finally, I think I can make use of that old bag od baby carrots too by throwing them into the pot

Edited by xtraspicy62

Spicy, be careful with your cycling and crossing over bridges...Hugs!!

Summer is officially here and first barbeque and sunflower seeds planted last month. A whole group of them......last I counted 14 were sprouting up. Some are really so tall. I'm hoping for a good show!

Officially MY SON IS CANCER FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He flew in from Costa Rica earlier this week, drove over to Tampa with his Dad, got the final report, and flew to Southern California. I spoke with the owner of the company he surfs for and they were out at lunch yesterday and nobody can believe how incredible he is doing! He is out there for the 100 year anniversary of Huntington Beach and Nationals. HIS SURFING IS BACK WHERE IT WAS PRIOR TO THE CANCER AND PARALYSIS. The only thing is he is not allowed to do big airs (which he is known for) the cancer had spread to the bone, and his leg will snap if he puts that kind of pressure on it, due to damage from the cancer. HE LOOKS SO HEALTHY!!!!

today is really unusaully cold, so seems like a good day to finally make that big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup!

just gotta run to the store and pick up some corn to throw in...

finally, I think I can make use of that old bag od baby carrots too by throwing them into the pot

Be careful in that store ;)

Officially MY SON IS CANCER FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He flew in from Costa Rica earlier this week, drove over to Tampa with his Dad, got the final report, and flew to Southern California. I spoke with the owner of the company he surfs for and they were out at lunch yesterday and nobody can believe how incredible he is doing! He is out there for the 100 year anniversary of Huntington Beach and Nationals. HIS SURFING IS BACK WHERE IT WAS PRIOR TO THE CANCER AND PARALYSIS. The only thing is he is not allowed to do big airs (which he is known for) the cancer had spread to the bone, and his leg will snap if he puts that kind of pressure on it, due to damage from the cancer. HE LOOKS SO HEALTHY!!!!

Truly this is a wonderful and good thing for you Wahine! Very, very happy for your son and your family!!!

Got my poorly ol' car back, all fixed at last and shiny..have been without it for 4 weeks! So pleased to have it back. :D

Wahine, I would love to see a video of THAT!!! But if he doesn't feel like posting a video, for privacy or whatever, I understand, although such a surfing star must be used to the cameras lol :D

Four weeks!!? You are a patient one, at least they gave it back to you all shiny!

Went to Huntington Beach but sadly missed the Nationals. It was later in the day...some were trying to surf though, the waves were pretty calm. Had a nice time at the beach watching the street theater performers, the musicians and the beautiful sunset!

It was only shiny cos we had a massive storm with monsoon rain the day before- washed a lot of dirt off it!! It was only a local garage so they didn't clean it. The inside was very dirty and smells of a car yard now!!

Edited by Anjana

Nice! I went and got a Febreze one, I am sold on Fabreze products these days!!! Couldn't find funny ones like..(not sure what these would smell like!!)

17b849d7857a13966a71d9af8d58e0b52618c77ft_fresh.jpg

Spicy, be careful with your cycling and crossing over bridges...Hugs!!

Summer is officially here and first barbeque and sunflower seeds planted last month. A whole group of them......last I counted 14 were sprouting up. Some are really so tall. I'm hoping for a good show!

ha ha...going out thelma and louise style on my bike :lol:

Edited by xtraspicy62