illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

Watching Justify win the Triple Crown! 👑👑👑

I received another sketch card today that I bought from an artist in our trading card group.

I'm building up a nice little collection - especially of Poe Dameron cards :wub: 

On 6/7/2018 at 2:23 PM, dmway said:

Well, this is turning into quite a week for me...

One of my favorite bands (Interpol) just held a live press conference from Mexico City where they announced their new album (coming out in August) and their new tour (Fall '18/Winter '19). (If my memory serves correctly, I think Interpol opened for U2 during a leg of the U2360 tour.)

By signing up early to their mailing list, I got pre-order info for the new album. Pre-ordering the album gave you early access to buying a ticket for their upcoming tour - so, now I have my first concert for 2019 ordered already! 😄

Not only do I have a new Interpol album to look forward to, I already have my GA ticket for their Madison Square Garden performance next February - what a week! 😎

...and they treated me again!

Because I pre-ordered the CD, not only was I allowed to access the presale for the MSG, NYC show next February, I was also allowed to use the same code again for the presale for the GA club show in Philadelphia this August! 😮

They are very kind, and I appreciate it. 😎

Seeing

U2

today! 😎

• Like 1

I visited some more libraries and found more books - including a nice haul of Star Wars graphic novels B)

• Like 1

I received my latest hobby box of Star Wars cards, The Last Jedi Series 2.

It says on the box that, along with the regular cards, there should be 2 hits: 1 autograph and one of something else, so maybe a sketch, a patch, medallion etc as the other hit.

My box had *FOUR* hits: an autograph, TWO sketch cards *and* a printing plate used to make card #90.

Clearly the Force was with me :D

Yesterday we celebrated Midsummer's Eve. With good food and drinks.