illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

The last good thin actually happened to me on Sunday because I got the day off from work so I lived it to it's fullest.  I took full advantage of my day off by doing some aerobics, attending church and getting everything prepared for the upcoming week.

My daughter got her furniture yesterday, and knowing my family and children are safe,has made my day..

That's awesome 123! My middle son saved money for a car from his teaching job and won't be borrowing all mine anymore. ^_^ 

Got myself a house in Brighton! Gonna be renting a room while I'm studying at the local music college!

Nice one Peter, cool place to experience B)

Mine actually happened on Tuesday because I overcame a phobia and went to the dentist where my diagnosis wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

read this funny story today:

Published Friday, August 22, 2014 8:02PM EDT 

JUNEAU, Alaska -- Call Luke Skywalker for backup.

Police in Juneau took a call Tuesday to check out a suspicious device spotted on the side of a road.

The Juneau Empire reports the first officer on the scene wasn't sure what to make of the object. A dispatcher sent out a second officer with expertise in bombs.

Wise in the ways of Star Wars toys was he.

The second officer determined that the device was a plastic light saber toy taped to a stick. The laser swords were the preferred weapons of Jedi knights.

The confusion may have occurred because the toy, which expands to reveal a long plastic "blade," was in the closed position.

Said police department spokeswoman Erann Kalwara: "It was not explosive in any way."

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/this-isn-t-the-bomb-you-re-looking-for-police-investigate-star-wars-toy-1.1972469#ixzz3BFT9N8Of

errr what good thing happened to us all this week?! ;)  :wub:

Edited by Anjana

That's great Illumination, have a good trip! 

Thanks I had a great trip where I met up with some familiar faces, got some "me" time and did some touristy stuff around Seattle. 

That's great Illumination, have a good trip! 

Thanks I had a great trip where I met up with some familiar faces, got some "me" time and did some touristy stuff around Seattle. 

That's great Illum! Having a good week listening to the new U2 album!!!

I work in a museum gift shop and we were stupid crazy busy today. I sold over $1,000 in jewelry between two customers in under five minutes. We don't work on commission but we do have sales goals, so that was a nice bump towards my goal! 

I got up feeling more tired than when I went to bed. But fought through it, turned the corner near lunch time, went for a run in the afternoon and ate a very large bag of the best chips on the planet.

I faced the fear and did it anyway!!!

Well done you!!! Hope you rewarded yourself with cake! 

I emptied two shelves of a cabinet - may not sound much but I was pleased that I did it - and OMG how many U2 cds do i have!!!!