illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

Last time I saw Robert Plant was when he toured with Jimmy Page

How do you do the copying bit with previous posts on here

I think my quote button is broken

A few months back I was watching Robert Plant at Glastonbury with my friend Maggie - a fellow zootop who doesn't live too far away. We had recorded it and gone to pub and came back and drank more and watched it and she was already going and i was jealous.

So anyway - I woke in the morning to an email of a ticket confirmation and a few texts between me and my brother; so me and him are going to the concert!!!

Lesson: Never drink with Maggie from here she is bad and makes you book concert tickets you can't even remember doing :) 

Love concerts - going to see him in November with some zoo people and my brother

The The Who in December 

Elbow in February

Beats the start of the year which has been One Direction and McBusted - 1D was for daughter MCbusted for both of us as I do have a guilty pleasure of loving McFly :) 

You're going to see Elbow?! Where? So jealous!!

Maggie is mad in a nice way!!

Manchester Apollo - always try to see them in concert i love them - how good where they supporting at Wembley?

And yes Maggie is - my daughter loves her as when she comes to visit we always go to hobbycraft lol! 

And I have many of those lol!!! 

Manchester Apollo - always try to see them in concert i love them - how good where they supporting at Wembley?

And yes Maggie is - my daughter loves her as when she comes to visit we always go to hobbycraft lol! 

They were amazing at Wembley and I wondered if it was Manchester, the best place to see them I think. I wonder if Pete is going, tho maybe a bit far for him now 

There are touring all around - Manchester was easiest for us as weekend as opposed to midweek 

Saw them Birmingham last time round 

You are well situated for Brum, North and South.

Why does no one do the Ricoh, I suppose NIA is bigger, better known?

I saw Muse at the Ricoh which was a very good place - loved the show, don't know why not more shows there. 

And yes am in good place where I live to see bands in many places 

I missed Oasis there, wish I'd gone cos then they split up but heard that it was quite rowdy and mad

I think Oasis played the Reebok in Bolton which is also a good place but never many concerts

But wouldn't have gone to see them and never liked them! 

They were knobs frankly, well Liam especially, but I do like their earlier stuff, got a bit same ol' towards the end

knobs is the best way to describe them! 

They were amazing at Wembley and I wondered if it was Manchester, the best place to see them I think. I wonder if Pete is going, tho maybe a bit far for him now 

I'm probably going to one of the nights at the Apollo in London - depending on whether or not the family give the fourth ticket to someone else. If I do go this will be the fourth time I've seen them, equalling Editors for being the band I've seen the most times!

I got my food handler's permit renewed!!  I figure I might as well do it now before life gets all chaotic with work, holiday shopping, car upkeep etc.

well done Illum 

Hope you get the tickets Pete

And Asterix - i find knob is a great word to describe many a person lol! 

Got to keep your knobs in check

I hear that is a good thing to do - but don't forget that Mary Berry likes her rolling pins without knobs on the ends!!!