Sign in to follow this  
Allegra

New Album? Wot New Album? (Merged)

AHAAH ! he sais he's not a pro !! What a joke ! The photos are Jaw-Dropping !!!

yes, they are amazing!!

hes probably a pro, just pulling our leg..didnt you see the wink? ;) ;) ;) ;)

yes, they are amazing!!

hes probably a pro, just pulling our leg..didnt you see the wink? ;) ;) ;) ;)

;)

OT (not at all...)

Waiting for them, following a live photo set that I took during Italy dates (Turin and Rome). All pics are, obviously, downloadable in any size for free...   ;) I'm not a pro.

God bless U2!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48216556@N03/sets/72157640968626635/

END OT

these are sooooo good!!!

can we copy them?

do we need permission?

so incredible...

well done!!

You can copy download and share. With my permission. I repeat: I'M NOT a PRO.

Thanks for appreciate them. And me as a pro. But if I were a pro, I'd sell them, with watermark impressed. Not letting them shared for free, in full size, on Flickr.  ;)  :)

I'm a Music and Photo lover. And a crazy fan of U2. In my life, I do a different job. Completely. Every my pics is taken from crowd-pit, not from photo pit...

Edited by iagho

Great Work, Iagho !!!

Thanks again! I'm Ale, better than Iagho...  :D

Gorgeous!!! I can't copy them, but I'd like to! :)

Right click and Save Picture As !

On the right of each pic, you'll find a "3 bullet icon". Click it. And you'll see a sub-menu with "Download /All sizes". Choose the size you prefer, and download will start in a few...  ;)

Keep up the Great Work, Man !!!

No doubt! I'll be there, everywhere they'll go. I'm waiting for them from 2010. Too much time without The Fours...

On the right of each pic, you'll find a "3 bullet icon". Click it. And you'll see a sub-menu with "Download /All sizes". Choose the size you prefer, and download will start in a few...  ;)

Thank you! You should be pro! There's a fellow on another U2 fan forum I frequent and he takes pics for the local papers and thus gets free concert tickets. Maybe you could do that too. :)

Thank you! You should be pro! There's a fellow on another U2 fan forum I frequent and he takes pics for the local papers and thus gets free concert tickets. Maybe you could do that too. :)

Thanks! But I prefer to pay my ticket. And to have fun with Music and photo, from crowd. And sharing my passion with people that have my passion. I want to enjoy every moment of a live, not thinking it like a job...  ;)

Good Thinking ~!

Thanks! But I prefer to pay my ticket. And to have fun with Music and photo, from crowd. And sharing my passion with people that have my passion. I want to enjoy every moment of a live, not thinking it like a job...  ;)

Your name sounds familiar to me...but i can't say why... I am pretty bad in connecting real names,nicknames and faces....

Edited by monica martino

Your name sounds familiar to me...but i can't say why... I am pretty bad in connecting real names,nicknames and faces....

Maddai, Monica...  :D  Hai la foto più bella del tour, Roma fu magica per te quella sera...  ;) Parola di The Doc... :)

Oh come on U2

We are talking about an album that will be 60-70 minutes long. You could have built several hospitals, schools or tower blocks in the time used up making album.

If ordinary love & Invisible are typical of the tracks on the too long awaited album then it's going to be a massive let down once again and U2 will sell even fewer albums than the last offering. The sound on the last 2 singles are shockingly bad and little more than cheesy lightweight pop tunes.

I'm hoping for an album with the punch of *POP* B) one can only hope.

Just how much longer do we have to wait before you finish and release the forthcoming album?

In the time it has taken doing so you could have built several schools, hospitals or tower blocks. If the new material is worth the wait I will be amazed to be honest and I predict it will have 11-12 tracks made up of more cryptic, meaningless waffle that say nothing about anything important.

As for the new singles recently issued "Ordinary day" & "Invisible" what on earth???

Little more than lightweight, cheesy pop tunes fit for children

Same old guitar riffs...twang twang guitar (yawn)

Lazy pitter patter drums with the bass drum pushed into the far distance

Bono spouting gibberish

Tracks far too short

How they can say they are getting back to their punk roots and make pointless music like this is getting beyond a joke now

But hey we may be surprised, maybe the new album will be unlike both new singles (hopefully)

Lazy pitter patter drums with the bass drum pushed into the far distance

this I have to agree with bring the bass up please! I'm hoping the new album will have the punch of *POP*

I am in agreement. The songs on the album need to be a few notches higher than Invisible if U2 are to have a commercially successful album. It is surprising  how most people seem to be so so excited about Invisible??? It is a good song but let's be honest it is not epic, breaking new sounds, challenging or taking us to new levels.

As a fan, compare how you may have felt when you first heard "The Fly" or "One"? I think the release of that album in 1991 is comparable to the leap that U2 need to make now. Perhaps that is why they know the album isn't ready.

Maybe as an older fan I am seeking something deeper than the two (albeit good) tunes we have at the moment. 

There are two options

1) Release an average albuim - will be loved by the fans as new tunes and tours arise but it will not be a significant commercial success.

2) U2 challenge themselves and go away to either "reinvent themselves" or "have another baby".  

They are at a critical point in their career. I advocate looking forward, but sometimes we can only move ahead if we understand how we overcame similar challenges in the past. In that respect, U2 were at the point of being irrelevant (in the eyes of the media) at the end of the Rattle and Hum period. This pushed them to release a successful and artistically challenging album in 1991.

I hope that they can do it again. 

Edited by Amrit