Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carlos_g

New Album Art Leaked?

carlos_g    0

I just saw this on another website - 

It seems like an April fools joke but it also looks legit..

The album font matches the font on the shirts given to the extras of the 'Invisible' video shoot....

tumblr_n3bgp4SAnk1qmqfqgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3bgp4SAnk1qmqfqgo2_1280.jpg

Opinions?

bobczx2    3

Well let's see.... Album called Lucky Number. Thirteen songs listed, thirteenth studio album and release date on Friday June 13th..... Hell of a marketing plan if it's true

xtraspicy62    181

Well let's see.... Album called Lucky Number. Thirteen songs listed, thirteenth studio album and release date on Friday June 13th..... Hell of a marketing plan if it's true

thats a sharp call bob

it would be awesome....

twisting all the negative press around on them and using it against them for power and success...no doubt these songs kick ass.

pain_18_    207

In addition...there has to be at least one song that has a long title and pushes the boundaries of the sleeve...

Stevie    0

Loftrase posted this on U2start.com :

I guess its april fools...

"some users from the German forum have reason why this MUST be a fake:

June 13th is a Friday. Normally international release dates are either on Monday or Tuesday (only in Germany it's on a Friday).

The original picture that was used for the cover can be found here:
http://sites.livebooks.com/site-chooser/details/703/esteem/medium
^^ The photo was taken by a photographer called Andrea Brizzi and can be bought on livebooks.com: "liveBooks is the leader in professional websites for photographers, website templates, website design and mobile iPad and iPhone sites."

It's rather unlikely the person responsible for U2's cover art will get the picture(s) for the cover from a site like this."

BONOPAUL    0

Las Fotos Son  Mentira.

Hoy en Europa es El Día de los Santos Inocentes.

en Francia es el de Poisson de Abril (día de pescado de abril).

Salu2

U2LAWoman    68

Awe..got me really excited.. :lol: It's real fake and no wonder all this is happening..the delay, it's LP13. :(And if it were real there's going to be a song with initials BS. :D;)

Anjana    381

thats a sharp call bob

it would be awesome....

twisting all the negative press around on them and using it against them for power and success...no doubt these songs kick ass.

yes I thought lucky number 13 too, that'd be a good title. Maybe that's a pic of Zoo station! It may just be one of many ideas for artwork, maybe a rejected one perhaps

Anjana    381

ha ha ha  just saw the date, ...April Fool doh :lol:

xtraspicy62    181

ha ha ha  just saw the date, ...April Fool doh :lol:

yeah, but its still a great idea, and if we are the ones being pranked, bc its REAL :o

M31    0

Well let's just say I want this to be true because I was born on June 13 and this year my birthday is on a Friday!

In 2012 I finally found the U2 Joshua Tree in the Mojave Desert and signed the log in book at the base of it.

I'm getting the same feeling about the new album that I had that day when I walked around the tree shooting video of it!

I Found What I Was Looking For

My Visit to the Joshua Tree

mattlaaa    0

Shame it is a fake I like the artwork.

This!

That photograph is brilliant, perspective & all that....whoever came up with it, hats off to them.

xtraspicy62    181

Well let's just say I want this to be true because I was born on June 13 and this year my birthday is on a Friday!

In 2012 I finally found the U2 Joshua Tree in the Mojave Desert and signed the log in book at the base of it.

I'm getting the same feeling about the new album that I had that day when I walked around the tree shooting video of it!

wow!

have you found what youre looking for!

thank you for posting the pics!!