Sign in to follow this  
febottini

Bono confirms plans for U2's 2015 tour

No way will he be healed enough to tour by the spring, slim chance that he might be ready by the summer, but to be honest I doubt it, the clavicle is a big bone and it said his arm is in 6 pieces, that's a long time healing. Then there is the broken bone in his face, that needs to be well healed in time if he is going to sing night after night without being in pain. He is a very physical performer, even if he is mostly healed in the summer, being healed and fit enough to take on a 2 year tour is a big ask. I have resigned myself to a 2016 tour, if he is ready before then that's great, but I don't expect it

^^ I agree, I think it will take time for him to heal properly. Maybe we are looking at autumn 2015 for a tour, but quite likely in 2016.

How I agree! WHy No Manchester Arena? I am disabled,I cant travel to London or Glasgow. Do U2 not care ABOUT THEIR DISABLED FANS OR DO THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THE MONEY? I I am so disappointed I'm seriously considering my loyalty to U2!!! HAving been a fan from the 1980's I feel very let down

Where is my PRESALE EMAIL???? have not yet received?

it will be sent sometime during the day...

wow...tickets in Toronto are $298 or $46....I luv U2 but those prices are just too heavy for me to do.  I was hoping for $50 fan club general admission floors like the last few tours.

Sign in to follow this