Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigwave

Songs Of Innocence (Merged)

free from itunes

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewFeature?id=916841188&at=11lEW&ct=3ct7x5%7Cu2.com

main story : http://www.u2.com/news/title/songs-of-innocence/

to see in iTunes :

On iOS
Open iTunes Store
Scroll down to Purchased
Select Recent Purchases
The album should be displayed there.

On Desktop iTunes
Open iTunes Store 
Select Purchased [under Quick Links] 
Select Music
Recent Purchases (make sure ‘All’ is selected)
The album should be displayed there.

How on earth am I going to contain myself while I put my kids to bed!!

The Miracle sounds so good, has real bite to it. Currently on Every Breaking Wave.

With you on that, a great opener, I will have to wait an hour to hear the rest :( 
My boys were looking at me like I had gone insane as I did a mad jig around my living room when they finished the countdown!

Finally got it - I don't like its on icloud - keeps dropping- but hey - no complaints! Great day!!!!

I don't mind the surprise, in fact I think it's brilliant.  It's like Christmas in September!  Now, when it comes time for the tour and tickets....that's another story  :P  :D

I was having a real sh*t day before this!  Thank you U2 for saving it!

Once again very little 'in the loop' for the U2.com fans though, I only knew something was going down today becasue U2Tourfans facebook page kept on about it...notice I didn't have to pay a sub for facebook :/

Received North Side Story in the mail yesterday, and now the today the double whammy of the new record!  Fantastic!

Still feel like I just won the lottery though so it's all good, the rush and excitement was fun...just thought I'b the first to say 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :D 

Can't see it anywhere !

Go to the iTunes store and you'll find it. Search U2 and then go to the U2 section, sort the albums by release date and click the 'Free' button.

Well it's my birthday on 11th September this Thursday and Wow I could not of asked for a better present than this. Totally surprised like everyone else that it's released today on iTunes for free but thank you U2 for making my birthday wish come true! Roll on the tour.

Received North Side Story in the mail yesterday, and now the today the double whammy of the new record!  Fantastic!

Me too! what an awesome couple of days!!!!!!!!!!

Its say purchased on my itunes but only lists tracks there one by one and not under artists or songs in my account, what did I do wrong- any suggestions?

Can't see it anywhere !

Follow the have a listen link from the U2.com news page about it