Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

utwothefly

U2 day... Zootops at the Graham Norton Show

On my way to GN shortly. Armed with white vinyl :) I'll post here what I hear and see as it will be easy to find. Photos added later as I can't seem to upload by phone to easy, but I'll try later :)

So xxxking Excited! :D

Have an awesome day, looking forward to the updates, we will look for you in the audience :D

Yeah cool, purple shirt and shit hair fyi lol. At the train station already, only just managed to walk past a cafe for a bacon sandwich. Got the Vinyl and a copy of the deluxe CD. Picking up a gold marker In WH Smith's when I get there.. any luck I'll get it all squibbled on :) . Vinyl feels like heavyweight in my bag haha.

Make sure you get 2 markers in case something happens to one! So a guy with a purple shirt and shit hair and another with Larry on his chest looking high as a kite from last nights events! 

Are you guys meeting up?

Hope your phones are fully charged, in case you are short an awesome fan or two

The t-shirt came out great and it Met Bono and The Edge!!!

Good luck utwothefly. 

I don't finish work until 4, so probably won't be there til about 4.45ish. I've got a couple of black sharpies and a cd cover or two incase my luck is in!

Got spare markers - Mrs Mike is coming later too. Shout if you need anything guys - having a cheeky Chiswick breakfast first!

Don't sit in the (red) chair :P

Dooooo sit in the red chair lol!!

Have a fantastic day, enjoy every second, sooo exciting!!

We need a like button on here so bad

Should we start a petition lol

We used to have them but we all got too loved up so they got scrapped hee hee  :P  

Just in ITV reception waiting to go in. 8 people here so far. U2 went straight in so few unhappy Sig hunters here. Meeting up with them after, I said I'd text when they leave the set.. nice people!

Just in ITV reception waiting to go in. 8 people here so far. U2 went straight in so few unhappy Sig hunters here. Meeting up with them after, I said I'd text when they leave the set.. nice people!

hope you're not at ITV 0)

BBC 

I wondered about the ITV bit too lol!!