Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mylifeline

'Invisible' is NOT invisible on deluxe set!

How so U2 clever to keep 'Invisible' just that on the 2nd cd.....

Unless you're still dancing, singing to the acoustic version of SLABT-or in my case sitting still stuck in another U2 moment I did not want to get out of.....when all of a sudden (well a solid minute) 'Invisible' started to bring me back into the magic......

So if you hit stop after #5 on the second cd, forgive yourself and play it again and wait the full minute+ until all is audible...and your feet start moving again....

Do love the idea of hidden tracks....

Did you know it was there?

Love the placement of Invisible  It leads on nicely and puts a new perspective on the song

To be honest, I didn't really like the song when it was released for free on ITunes and then when they performed it on The Tonight Show, it really started to grow on me, because the sound and the energy were way higher. Eventually, hearing it the way it is placed on the 2nd CD and the way the production was enhanced really won me over. 

Thanks for this tip! I had no idea that Invisible was even on the cd and that it was literally invisible!?! And yes I found it, very clever U2! LOL

I knew it was there a few weeks before the CD was released. Some people already had advanced copies.

So who is going to get out the ultraviolet light to read the Invisible lyrics written with lemon juice?