Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

peterferris8

(RED) competition: meet Bono and get a guitar!

Bono and (RED) are launching a meet & greet for one of the stops on U2's upcoming tour, where you meet him backstage and he'll give you his guitar! Find out more here: http://www.omaze.com/experiences/bono?utm_source=social-facebook-celeb&utm_medium=photo&utm_content=1&utm_campaign=aids-international&oa_h=xav6ws 

I'd enter myself, but I'm left handed so the guitar wouldn't do much for me... :P

I just want his guitar.

Ok, let's make a deal: the guitar to you and Bono to me :D

Bono and (RED) are launching a meet & greet for one of the stops on U2's upcoming tour, where you meet him backstage and he'll give you his guitar! Find out more here: http://www.omaze.com/experiences/bono?utm_source=social-facebook-celeb&utm_medium=photo&utm_content=1&utm_campaign=aids-international&oa_h=xav6ws

I'd enter myself, but I'm left handed so the guitar wouldn't do much for me... :P

I'm a lefty too, all the greats are.

I think it's good that he's giving his guitar away because Bono can't play for shite.

Bono and (RED) are launching a meet & greet for one of the stops on U2's upcoming tour, where you meet him backstage and he'll give you his guitar! Find out more here: http://www.omaze.com/experiences/bono?utm_source=social-facebook-celeb&utm_medium=photo&utm_content=1&utm_campaign=aids-international&oa_h=xav6ws

I think it's good that he's giving his guitar away because Bono can't play for shite.

My exact train of thought.

Bono and (RED) are launching a meet & greet for one of the stops on U2's upcoming tour, where you meet him backstage and he'll give you his guitar! Find out more here: http://www.omaze.com/experiences/bono?utm_source=social-facebook-celeb&utm_medium=photo&utm_content=1&utm_campaign=aids-international&oa_h=xav6ws

But..! But..! But what if he *can* play and it's a crap guitar?!?   ;)

when Bono puts a guitar on, it's a accessory... I'm like 'take it off now before you do yourself harm!' B)  

when Bono puts a guitar on, it's a accessory... I'm like 'take it off now before you do yourself harm!' B)  

This explains the WOWY video.  :)

This explains the WOWY video.  :)

yeah, it's like a male purse for him  :P

Bono did look badass at 360 Norman though. With all that spittle coming off him as he strummed like a hellbeast on 'No Line On the Horizon'.

Bono did look badass at 360 Norman though. With all that spittle coming off him as he strummed like a hellbeast on 'No Line On the Horizon'.

Preach! One of the most memorable moments of the show!