Sign in to follow this  
febottini

U2 confirmed to perform at 25th KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas

aac-2014-lineup-insta.jpg?w=620

The band will perform as part of KROQ-FM's Almost Acoustic Christmas, its annual charity concert.

Dec. 13: Bush, Fallout Boy, Incubus, Linkin Park, New Politics, Rise Against, Royal Blood, System of a Down and Walk the Moon.

Dec. 14: Alt-J, Imagine Dragons, Interpol, Modest Mouse, Smashing Pumpkins, Tears for Fears, U2, Vance Joy and Weezer. 

Info about tickets: www.kroq.com

OMG!!! Yes! YES!!!......... :D Awesome to wake up to this news!!!

Thanks Febotinni!

Edited by U2LAWoman

Only California residents who are already members of the KROQ street team are eligible to purchase tickets when they go on public sale.

Only California residents who are already members of the KROQ street team are eligible to purchase tickets when they go on public sale.

Will try for GA of course and The Forum is huge and they need to change that vinyl! :P  Eagles..I love you....but it's U2 and they are the longest running band on the planet with no break ups! Who's handy with the photoshop?! Which U2 album should it be?!! 

vinyl.jpg

aac-2014-lineup-insta.jpg?w=620

The band will perform as part of KROQ-FM's Almost Acoustic Christmas, its annual charity concert.

Dec. 13: Bush, Fallout Boy, Incubus, Linkin Park, New Politics, Rise Against, Royal Blood, System of a Down and Walk the Moon.

Dec. 14: Alt-J, Imagine Dragons, Interpol, Modest Mouse, Smashing Pumpkins, Tears for Fears, U2, Vance Joy and Weezer. 

Info about tickets: www.kroq.com

Thank you febottini !

I am looking for 2 tickets if anyone is selling 2 tickets.  So bummed I could not get GA.  So sad... send me a message if you have 2 tickets for sale.  Thx.

Will try for GA of course and The Forum is huge and they need to change that vinyl! :P  Eagles..I love you....but it's U2 and they are the longest running band on the planet with no break ups! Who's handy with the photoshop?! Which U2 album should it be?!! 

vinyl.jpg

That vinyl was only up for the Eagles. That's my understanding anyway. The Eagles opened it.

I managed to get ONE ticket after being online for an hour and half when they went on sale. It was a disastrous experience for most. All the LA people would get tix, go to purchase them and it would say we were out of the area. Half an hour into it, ticketmaster fixed it. Needless to say, people are FURIOUS. Ticketmaster is the anti-Christ.

I managed to get ONE ticket after being online for an hour and half when they went on sale. It was a disastrous experience for most. All the LA people would get tix, go to purchase them and it would say we were out of the area. Half an hour into it, ticketmaster fixed it. Needless to say, people are FURIOUS. Ticketmaster is the anti-Christ.

I was able to snatch 2 GA's in less than 15 minutes, I was so happy and at the checkout all ready to complete purchase and that restricted message came on and exited me out!! Added another credit card to see if it helped and was able to get a single ticket after trying for 2 tickets. I was very disappointed and upset after getting those 2 GA's first. What a mess!!!

I'm happy at least I'll be there, even if it's not as close.

Anyone have 1 GA ticket to sell?  I am looking for 1.  Message me if you do.  Thanks so much.  Lame ticketmaster kicked me out when I was checking out with my 2 tickets.  So upset....

Does anyone have 2 lower level seats they want to trade for 2 PIT?  Please PM me if you have them... they must be good seats.  I want to take a date and she is not looking forward to get to the Forum at 2 or 3am to get in line.  Let me know if you do... I know I know I am stupid but what I would not do for this gal.

No U2 for Almost Acoustic Christmas says Edge on KROQ as thought. Since Bono has been told by his doctors to stay put. He cannot move for the next couple months. Can't imagine Bono this way. Get well Bono, we'll see you soon!

Ticketmaster will be refunding if you were going for U2 only.

Refunds for Night 2 of the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas (Sunday, December 14th, 2014) will only be available at Ticketmaster.com. Refunds must be submitted to Ticketmaster.com no later than Friday, December 12th, 2014

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/the-edge-confirms-u2-will-not-be-performing-at-kroq-almost-acoustic-christmas-announces-2015-world-tour/