Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

* UPDATE : end August 2015 : all 10 tracks available to d/load now : http://www.u2.com/news/title/download-ten

* UPDATE : 8th July - I Will Follow also now available to d/l & shipping starts mid July

large.jpg

* UPDATE : June 12 - 11 O'Clock Tick Tock now also available to download, (same place)

* UPDATE MAY 2015 Subscribers Special - Download The Ocean from Another Time, Another Place

just in :      New U2.com Subscription Packages 2014/2015 Announced    

U2.com News story : http://www.u2.com/news/title/rare-early-live-set-vinyldownload/

please use this thread to discuss

link to see full details : http://www.u2.com/renew

also new site skin / layout underway...

if you have renewed your subscription recently, you should receive an email soon regarding the crossover between the 2 offers... stay tuned for more on that...

Screen Shot 2014-11-25 at 23.53.40.png

Mine says I can't renew till March. Why can't I renew to get this gift now?

Edited by lauramullen

not sure, but best thing initially is to get a message off via HELP - when was your last 2 renewal dates, may help to work out the maximum date ahead you can be subscribed until

Hi, I renewed a few days ago, will I receive the new subs gift or get another north side story thing? Thanks x

more info on folk like you who fall into this category due soon, probably via a u2.com email, but you should get the chance to choose new gift - when details of how that will work are known, will update here..

not sure, but best thing initially is to get a message off via HELP - when was your last 2 renewal dates, may help to work out the maximum date ahead you can be subscribed until

I sent them a message asking. My membership says it expires in 2016. I don't know how that happened since I only renewed once last year. I just don't want to be gyped out of a presale code.

I sent them a message asking. My membership says it expires in 2016. I don't know how that happened since I only renewed once last year. I just don't want to be gyped out of a presale code.

ok cool, update us when you get an answer, give it 3 days, if no reply, message them again

your subscription is up to date so rest assured any presale code would be already covered and you will not miss out

any ideas on where the show is from?

as a collector i'm likin the sound of the vinyl B)

good question, not been mentioned yet, anyone care to hazard a guess? Saw it somewhere that the photo on the main page covering this story was from a Dandelion Market show in 1979, so its probably not that one.. only speculating though..

I already have the book, but have no need for vinyl as I don't own a record player.  Is U2.com's thinking that I can take the record and resell it or just let it collect just in my house?  I guess they are going to offer digital downloads of the vinyl tracks, but why would the default option be a record and not a CD in 2014?  Confused about U2.com's thinking.

Hi, I renewed a few days ago, will I receive the new subs gift or get another north side story thing? Thanks x

more info on folk like you who fall into this category due soon, probably via a u2.com email, but you should get the chance to choose new gift - when details of how that will work are known, will update here..

I emailed and submitted an inquiry via the Help area. I just received my response today that I would be added to the list who will get both the old one (again) and the new one. My suggestion is for you and anyone else in the same boat to contact them along with your order number and ask to receive the new gift. Make sure they email a confirmation back to you so you can be sure your added to that list.  

This is anoter great gift after Artifical horizon 3 Vinyl set. I love it. Even better that I ever expected!

Good gift! but i cant order it lol, my sub ends 15th Dec 2015,,,,,, so maybe i can resub after 15th Dec 2014?. I imagine you can only order if you have under a year left not over. Just a guess though. I can wait, will be posted when the tour starts :P ...i mean the tour after this one  :D

My sub ends a week today, First thing when I get paid Friday is to resub ;) Can't wait to get that vinyl set in my collection.

Good gift! but i cant order it lol, my sub ends 15th Dec 2015,,,,,, so maybe i can resub after 15th Dec 2014?. I imagine you can only order if you have under a year left not over. Just a guess though. I can wait, will be posted when the tour starts :P ...i mean the tour after this one  :D

I thought the sub was only valid for 12mths?

hi!

same for me: I renewed november 15th and sent u2com an email asking for the new gift. This is their reply:

Unfortunately, the membership bonuses are still in the 2014 phase, meaning any memberships renewed will still receive the same subscription package. However, I have received word that members who renew within this time span will also receive the new 2015 gift when it is announced, as well as the 2014 gift again.

To ensure you get the 2015 gift when it is announced, go ahead and renew your membership at some point before it expires, then send me your order number. I will go through when the 2015 gift is announced and ensure you receive the new gift as well once you provide me with the order number.

I look forward to receiving your order number.

Sincerely,

I've just sent them my order number, now...I'm waiting. 

I dont know about the presale code...hope I'll get it!