Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

I have not had an email sent and I see a lot for sale on the e-bay. I'm a little concerned about this to say the least.

Sadly, there are people who will get subscriptions for only two reasons.  One being presale codes.  The other, so they can try to sell the subscription gifts at inflated prices on resale sites.

Got mine today (Maryland, USA)....very nice...would like the digital download soon hopefully!

Anyone else think that something like U22 might be the subscription offer next year? If so what song would you want on it and from what venue so far?

Got an email on July 31st saying mine has shipped. Email included a tracking number but the number doesn't appear to be valid. I click on the link, or enter the number manually, and get a message saying that tracking information is unavailable. So.... I have no idea when to to expect it.

I have not had an email sent and I see a lot for sale on the e-bay. I'm a little concerned about this to say the least.

Sadly, there are people who will get subscriptions for only two reasons.  One being presale codes.  The other, so they can try to sell the subscription gifts at inflated prices on resale sites.

These are actually going for less on Ebay than it cost to get a subscription. I'm one of those people that got the subscription this year specifically for the presale code and the record. Otherwise, why would I pay $50? Well, it turns out there wasn't a USA show within a thousand miles (literally) of where I live and I can now by sealed copies of this vinyl on Ebay for 35 bucks when I haven't even received mine. I also subcribed the year the duals CD was released and it was a similar thing (except that year I could actually use my presale code). The CD took forever to ship and I had no idea when it would arrive.

Edited by cantinadetim

I have no mail saying min is shipped and yet not received

If it had been received , it would have been shipped ;)

still no e-mail for me....  :(   and I heard about many people here in Italy who already got the vinyl

Sadly, there are people who will get subscriptions for only two reasons. One being presale codes. The other, so they can try to sell the subscription gifts at inflated prices on resale sites.
i have to admit the presale code was the main reason I paid the money in the first place but I stayed because of the comunity.

still no e-mail for me....  :(   and I heard about many people here in Italy who already got the vinyl

patience... not everybody gets the email immediately... (example: I haven't received it yet)...

I got my vinyl in the mail today.  Came with a note saying I can download these tracks digitally as well, but I only see three of the tracks available.  I was really hoping I could download the tracks and keep my vinyl copy sealed as a collector's item.  But, if I can't...it must be opened.

I subscribed and opted for both the vinyl and the book. Received neither. Seriously, why didn't last year's book ship immediately?

For anyone similarly challenged -- the download appears in your account info ... just use the pull down under your name in the upper right of the browser.  

Edited by jenskar

@jenskar, you're right, but I only see 3 songs from the live album, where are the other 8 songs?

Edited by sueperdave

@jenskar, you're right, but I only see 3 songs from the live album, where are the other 8 songs?

Same for me.  My account lists the three tracks I've already downloaded.   Hopefully the rest of the album will be up soon. 

This seriously is just odd. I also resubscribed in December and was given the option of the book or the record. I chose the record. But I haven't heard a peep regarding anything since December... I'm anxiously awaiting the album and haven't heard a thing, yet I see them on eBay for sale. Wtf?

I chose the book. But somehow I got the vinyl, no info on how to download the full album. For some odd reason, my account showed I chose the vinyl but I'm positive I did not. I've called and emailed and they refuse to exchange this for me. Very annoyed!!

I rang the U2.com helpline and they said they were shipping them out in the order that the orders were placed.

I subscribed in April, so I hope mine is shipped soon.

I literally typed my posting last night and 2 minutes later got an email saying mine shipped! Ha! Talk about ironic. Cant wait!

Sadly, there are people who will get subscriptions for only two reasons. One being presale codes. The other, so they can try to sell the subscription gifts at inflated prices on resale sites.
i have to admit the presale code was the main reason I paid the money in the first place but I stayed because of the comunity.

The presale code is quite enticing.  ;)  Glad you decided to stick around.

a week now since it shipped.nothing received. anyone any idea how you track?? not sure what number to use

Mine took 8 days from when I received shipping email to delivery in Pennsylvania.

(Don't know where album shipped from.)

During all of that time, the tracking NEVER updated. So if its been a week, you will probably receive soon.

Still got no email, and (unless it's been delivered to my uni address in Brighton) no album...