Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

Ok, so before all the whingers start complaining about what a lousy gift this is I would like to say how delighted I am. What look like 4 excellent prints on bigger that A2 are well worth the subscription. These will have pride of place around the walls of my home. Thanks again U2.COM

And let me be the first to whine......I have absolutely nowhere to place such huge prints.....I'm already having troubles with my framed U2-Lithograph, since it's hanging on a wall at my office and the landlords sold the building and now I have to move everything, including the Lithograph and my apartment is very small and I have nowehere to put huge prints... ....... If only  it was a picture-book (like From the Ground Up - and that had the CD too !!!!-WHAT A GIFT !!!!!!) or a rarities CD.............

And Duals, "medium, rare and remastered" were great too !!!

Don't forget U22 !

OK now, Mods........Kill  me !!!!

Edited by pain_18_

60x45cm is not huge. It's a good size but probably not as big as your imagining.

60x45cm is not huge. It's a good size but probably not as big as your imagining.

This is true. For those of us in the inches/feet world, it is approximately 24x18in.

This is true. For those of us in the inches/feet world, it is approximately 24x18in.

Well.......if the space where you live is small ........ If one lives in The Playboy Mansion (see what I did there) , big prints are perfect...