Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

Does anyone know when will the tracks be available to download?

First one is finally available, but mp3 only.  So I'll have a record with no way to play it (no turntable) and a lossy live show with gaps between tracks.  I have faith in the U2 money machine though, and predict a CD version of this show in the near future.

When I try to download the track I have a 3.92ko empty zip file...WTF U2.com??

apologies, seems some people had same issue - try again, or a bit later (sign out of your U2.com account, clear cache, and sign back in should fix)

Can someone please confirm that the vinyl album is shipping (or

Imminently about to) ?

I am about to pull the trigger on signing up for membership again and this info is crucial, hence why I ask.

I have just bought a ticket for the Sept 12th 2015 Ziggo Dome Amsterdam show. I'm on a bit of a spending spree and purchased this website's black 100% cotton zip up hoodie !

Can someone please confirm that the vinyl album is shipping (or

Imminently about to) ?

I am about to pull the trigger on signing up for membership again and this info is crucial, hence why I ask.

I have just bought a ticket for the Sept 12th 2015 Ziggo Dome Amsterdam show. I'm on a bit of a spending spree and purchased this website's black 100% cotton zip up hoodie !

end of the month it starts shipping

Does the vinyl start shipping at the end of this month, May 2015

just checked (from end of April U2.com news) http://www.u2.com/news/title/another-time-another-place---tracklisting/news/

'Another Time, Another Place' is now in production and we'll be emailing qualifying subscribers with dispatch details in the next few weeks. In May we'll also start making the tracks available to download.

I am trying now to subscribe, unsuccessfully. I select the live album option, I confirm my address is current, click Continue,  but it refreshes and it keeps asking me to confirm my address is current, even though the box is ticked. Not sure what the problem is ...

I am trying now to subscribe, unsuccessfully. I select the live album option, I confirm my address is current, click Continue,  but it refreshes and it keeps asking me to confirm my address is current, even though the box is ticked. Not sure what the problem is ...

Please log out from U2.com/Zootopia, delete cookies and cache, close the browser, reopen it and try the subscription process again....

If possible, try to do the procedure using Desktop Firefox (PC or Mac, depending of your computer of choice).

Please let us know if this works for you...

I had tried iOS Safari , desktop internet explorer and Firefox. I will try as you suggest though.

I am trying now to subscribe, unsuccessfully. I select the live album option, I confirm my address is current, click Continue, but it refreshes and it keeps asking me to confirm my address is current, even though the box is ticked. Not sure what the problem is ...

Please log out from U2.com/Zootopia, delete cookies and cache, close the browser, reopen it and try the subscription process again....

If possible, try to do the procedure using Desktop Firefox (PC or Mac, depending of your computer of choice).

Please let us know if this works for you...

Unfortunately this has not worked. I would upload a screenshot of what happens but not sure if its possible so I'll try to describe it.

The background is all white, the top left says profile form and there are the usual headers at the top eg. News, Tours etc. Also in doing so , it has signed me out.

There are no fields to enter payment info etc. I suspect there is some sort of IT glitch with my account that is "throwing it out". Can this be escalated please ?

Actually I have tried upgrading via a drop down of my username and it seems to be progressing ok now.

I signed up for a first time account back in Dec. 14. My friend also renewed hers at the same time. She got her "North Side Story" book a month ago, whereas I haven't gotten mine. We both live in NJ. I sent an email to the HELP box a week ago inquiring and still haven't heard anything from them. And there's n o info under my account link about the book, or that I am even going to get the book at some point...

Can anyone help? Thank you!

I signed up for a first time account back in Dec. 14. My friend also renewed hers at the same time. She got her "North Side Story" book a month ago, whereas I haven't gotten mine. We both live in NJ. I sent an email to the HELP box a week ago inquiring and still haven't heard anything from them. And there's n o info under my account link about the book, or that I am even going to get the book at some point...

Please keep sending messages... unfortunately sometimes that's what it takes for them to answer...

Consider also calling the customer support team: 1-800-615-1324 (inside the US) | +001-949-333-4820 (outside the US).

Please keep sending messages... unfortunately sometimes that's what it takes for them to answer...

Consider also calling the customer support team: 1-800-615-1324 (inside the US) | +001-949-333-4820 (outside the US).

I have always found that actually calling when there is a problem and being nice about it always gets the problem resolved.

I am an early re-subscriber each year (Mid Nov) and could only select the old gift as the new gift was not yet available. I already have the Northside Story book from the previous year's subscription so want the latest gift offer available (Inc the downloads). I've tried to explain this via the help email contact only to get an email back over a week later saying I'm not subscribed to the new Album Gift. This is incredibly frustrating as it seems to happen each year, certainly for the last 3 years anyway. As an early re-subscriber (I'm sure there are many) we are being disadvantaged by having to go thru this process of explanation each year. All they have to do is check the expiry date of the subscription and update to the latest gift if the subscriber requests this. I don't currently have access to 'The Ocean' download so 'Im assuming I will also not receive the album. I'm an 'Up to Date paid subscriber' so having access to the latest subscription offer should be the minimum I receive as that's what I've paid for. Also to note, I've been a subscriber each year since the Propaganda Magazine days. Be nice to hear from them and know they are sorting out a problem for a 20 plus year member. Also thanks to Bigwave for sharing. On a lighter note, I hope everyone is enjoying the tour, the access to live audio feeds, I certainly am !!

I am an early re-subscriber each year (Mid Nov) and could only select the old gift as the new gift was not yet available. I already have the Northside Story book from the previous year's subscription so want the latest gift offer available (Inc the downloads). I've tried to explain this via the help email contact only to get an email back over a week later saying I'm not subscribed to the new Album Gift. This is incredibly frustrating as it seems to happen each year, certainly for the last 3 years anyway. As an early re-subscriber (I'm sure there are many) we are being disadvantaged by having to go thru this process of explanation each year. All they have to do is check the expiry date of the subscription and update to the latest gift if the subscriber requests this. I don't currently have access to 'The Ocean' download so 'Im assuming I will also not receive the album. I'm an 'Up to Date paid subscriber' so having access to the latest subscription offer should be the minimum I receive as that's what I've paid for. Also to note, I've been a subscriber each year since the Propaganda Magazine days. Be nice to hear from them and know they are sorting out a problem for a 20 plus year member. Also thanks to Bigwave for sharing. On a lighter note, I hope everyone is enjoying the tour, the access to live audio feeds, I certainly am !!

Please call the customer support team - 1-800-615-1324 (inside the US) | +001-949-333-4820 (outside the US), and explain the situation. Please have in hand any and all documents about your subscription...

Please let us know of the outcome of the phone call either here or via PM...

Woot, live audio feeds of the show ?? Eg. 31st May show ? I never knew this.

In the UK , we are 8 hours ahead, can we still get this ? Do you have a weblink for the exact site ? Thanks.

Woot, live audio feeds of the show ?? Eg. 31st May show ? I never knew this.

In the UK , we are 8 hours ahead, can we still get this ? Do you have a weblink for the exact site ? Thanks.

All of the live feed for every show are fan made - most of them are being made using either Periscope or Meerkat, altought there are other tools and sites that are used for the audio only broadcasts...

You can check the #U2ieTour Live Threads section... In every live thread, when a link for a stream appears (most likely being tweeted, since these tools are usually linked to twitter accounts in some form or other) it is posted there...

Some people save the audio and/or the video, you may find some of material a search in Youtube... be aware that posting links for bootleg downloads is not allowed in the board... so if you are interested on these, please use google to find this kind of material.

Be advised that these feeds are totally linked to the phone capabilities of the person doing it, and most of the times also linked to the WiFi capabilites of the venue - so, expect unreliable connections and links that may very well be alive for just a few minutes...

Thanks Max.

What time exactly are U2 taking to the stage, generally ?

Yes I have already trawled YouTube show after show. Some of the videos are very good. The audio on the other hand is almost without exception- bad. Hence I got excited at the notion of a live feed which I though might be official and therefore better quality.

But I suppose this is only to be expected ie. Poor bootleg audio quality.

I did find one user whose video had audio quality a cut well above. I suspect they used a high quality external mic.

Anyway I will be going to an Amsterdam show to get the full experience.