Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

I renewed with just 30 minutes left to spare. Just now email CS so they send me the new gift.

4 days left for me...

I don't know if I buy the double vinyl or if I ask for the next year gift. It's a real dilemma for me... LOL. I already have the book.

Still no news about what the new gifts could be ?

I just got the following message from CS:

Thank you for contacting us. Since the new subscriber gift has not been released, we will be holding back the gift for all fans that are renewing. Once the 2016 gift is released it will be shipped to you. We apologize for any confusion.

I just got the following message from CS:

Thank you for contacting us. Since the new subscriber gift has not been released, we will be holding back the gift for all fans that are renewing. Once the 2016 gift is released it will be shipped to you. We apologize for any confusion.

Thank you very much for sharing this info.

Has anyone heard on when a new membership package will be available? My renewal is coming up and not sure if I should wait or just renew and will just have to pick from one of previous offers (that I already have).

I followed the above procedure and heard back from CS and was told that they are not shipping the 2014-2015 gift to anyone anymore, and will be sending the 2016 gift when announced and available.

I followed the above procedure and heard back from CS and was told that they are not shipping the 2014-2015 gift to anyone anymore, and will be sending the 2016 gift when announced and available.

Now that's some serious clarification !

So I can resubscribe and automatically receive the new 2016 gift?

Here is the exact email:

Thank you for your email. We show that we are no longer fulfilling the gift for 2015. You will be getting the new gift for 2016, once it is announced and when the inventory is available.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Here is the exact email:

Thank you for your email. We show that we are no longer fulfilling the gift for 2015. You will be getting the new gift for 2016, once it is announced and when the inventory is available.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Well, there's no Renew Button at my Account Info-Section anyway, will wait till after 10th December.

my subscription was due to expire dec 2, 2015 but now it says that my subscription has been extended to jan 31, 2016. anybody else experience this? i was going to subscribe tonight to avoid having my status expire. what should i do now? thanks

I have no renew button on my account-info-section and since I'm one year ahead, it's  set to 31st of January 2017, when the new gift is announced, will I be able to still renew ? Will the button appear?  Or will it help accessing ....http://www.u2.com/profile... Just asking because we should all be able to renew when the next gift is announced like before 2013...

Edited by pain_18_

bigwave, the new gift will be annouced this week?

Not Bigwave here but can answer this: not known yet...

Have in mind that this is one issue that doesn't depend on us nor we have any input about it (us = moderation team)... as a result, we can't give specific timeframes, not even approximations...

Please have patience... when the time comes, it will be published in u2.com and here...

bigwave, the new gift will be annouced this week?

Not Bigwave here but can answer this: not known yet...

Have in mind that this is one issue that doesn't depend on us nor we have any input about it (us = moderation team)... as a result, we can't give specific timeframes, not even approximations...

Please have patience... when the time comes, it will be published in u2.com and here...

Ok, thanks Max :)

Edited by romulobortolozzo

as Max said, as soon as we know and can share we will here... 

Quote from the fan : Chris1043 -

"Hi, I have 30 days to renew, but it seems I have the option to get the same vinyl record gift "Another Time Another Place" again?  I have it already. Is there an option just to pay for membership only?  Thank you."

Still nothing...?

Come on guys, it's half january already! :(

The new gift will be announced this month (exact date unknown at the moment)...

Please wait for it...

If the deadline for your renewal comes very close (let's say less than 5 days) please contact the customer support team...

And anyway:

some updates arriving, new topic opened discussing the 2015/16 subscribers offer : http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/33477-u2com-20152016-subscribers-offer-discussion-thread/

:D

The new gift will be announced this month (exact date unknown at the moment)...

Please wait for it...

If the deadline for your renewal comes very close (let's say less than 5 days) please contact the customer support team...

And anyway:

some updates arriving, new topic opened discussing the 2015/16 subscribers offer : http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/33477-u2com-20152016-subscribers-offer-discussion-thread/

:D

And anyway what????  That thread ^^^^ has been Archived !!!!

since there is no activity on the thread, It has been archived...

If there is need to reactivate it, be sure it will be done...

until then... patience.