Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

Can anyone tell me whether the subscriber gift/shop orders deliver to a PO Box?

Please direct your inquiry about this matter to the Customer Support Team... you can do it by:

- Using the CONTACT US form in the HELP page - use "Bundle Membership Shipping Question/Status" as the subject; and/or

- Calling them - 1-800-615-1324 (inside the US) / +001-949-333-4820 (outside the US).

Can anyone tell me whether the subscriber gift/shop orders deliver to a PO Box?

Please direct your inquiry about this matter to the Customer Support Team... you can do it by:

- Using the CONTACT US form in the HELP page - use "Bundle Membership Shipping Question/Status" as the subject; and/or

- Calling them - 1-800-615-1324 (inside the US) / +001-949-333-4820 (outside the US).

Thank you.

So, I take it there are still no official updates on when the vinyl will be shipped?

I've been a Propaganda subscriber/fan club member since 1987 and quite honestly am pretty disappointed by this delay.

So, I take it there are still no official updates on when the vinyl will be shipped?

I've been a Propaganda subscriber/fan club member since 1987 and quite honestly am pretty disappointed by this delay.

The delay isn't the issue (for a start, they said northern spring, and that's only just half over). There are well documented supply issues for vinyl records at the moment with a lack of factories producing records. The issue is the total silence about where things are up to.

I've been wondering this exact same thing on what the status is. An update for this delay would be appreciated!!  :wacko:

Just like to know are they being pressed yet or is there a date when they will be? I'm not expecting it to arrive for a while, but just a decent estimation will do for now. :)

Sloppy sloppy service again, regarding dispatch of the subscribers gift. They have had 7 months to get their act together and yet, sod all has come to fruition. This site is a MASSIVE let down to the band. The only section i really enjoy (the media section) has only had about 5 vids posted since about sept 2014. I will not be subscribing again. MASSIVE thumbs down from me

Edited by gman70

Sloppy sloppy service again, regarding dispatch of the subscribers gift. They have had 7 months to get their act together and yet, sod all has come to fruition. This site is a MASSIVE let down to the band. The only section i really enjoy (the media section) has only had about 5 vids posted since about sept 2014. I will not be subscribing again. MASSIVE thumbs down from me

I totally agree with you. We should also say about very poor marketing. SOI - really great album and no physical singles (let's look at Depeche Mode), no videos, nothing.

Shame on you U2 Management !

The delay isn't the issue (for a start, they said northern spring, and that's only just half over). There are well documented supply issues for vinyl records at the moment with a lack of factories producing records. The issue is the total silence about where things are up to.

I think everyone needs to take a look at this.

I think everyone needs to take a look at this.

I am honestly more concerned about the continuation of the remasters. Zooropa, Pop, ATYCLB and HTDAAB are all regularly over $100 US to get second hand on vinyl (ATYCLB is often over $200). These need to be re-released on vinyl.

I have been trying to renew my subscription and whenever I make my selection and verify my information and then click on Continue, it doesn't do anything or go anywhere.  Just stays right where it was.  I have sent 2 requests for help and have not heard anything back.  Does anyone know what is going on with the renewal process???

I have been trying to renew my subscription and whenever I make my selection and verify my information and then click on Continue, it doesn't do anything or go anywhere.  Just stays right where it was.  I have sent 2 requests for help and have not heard anything back.  Does anyone know what is going on with the renewal process???

seems to be an temporary issue with this with some browsers, if you can try through firefox to see if that works (& let us know if that works..)

Well this is probably the last time I subscribe to this site... We don't even know a track list for the vinyl yet. Shame on you, U2.com. Shame on you.

Wondering the meaning of "dispatch for different countries" written in today's email

Wondering the meaning of "dispatch for different countries" written in today's email

Some will arrive by donkey, which is kinda appropriate.

I hope after this HQ Remastering there will be lossless tracks for downoad. mp3s would be shame. I don't have turntable and would like to hear quality tracks.

I have also second question - after renewing subscription in SUBSCRIBER DOWNLOADS section I only have one song: Ordinary Love. What happend with other tracks from U22, Edge's Picks & bonus Live tracks from 360 Tour?

Any news on the the release of the subs gift Bigwave? It gets later & later every year!