Sign in to follow this  
chrisblack101

UK presale?

Got my ticket for Sunday at The O2 - ridiculously easy, nothing like the horror stories I've heard on here!

U2tour.de has 2 additional London O2 dates (unconfirmed) - assume these will go on sale Monday ?

i claim that news! i posted earlier in this thread  :P

Glad it worked out for you for both nights Claypole! So much unclarity surrounding that one...

Thank you! From what others are saying it does seem the split is allowed and legitimate :-)

Forced to buy the £952 VIP tickets NOT inthe red zone in lower tier....only thing available. very annoyed after 18 years of membership

But you weren't forced. You chose to pay it.

Peter what time did you buy tickets? What browser? Was it on O2's waiting room method or ticket master? Red zone?

Peter what time did you buy tickets? What browser? Was it on O2's waiting room method or ticket master? Red zone?

Used Google Chrome, O2's waiting room, bought tickets at 10am.

I got my tickets for the 02 on Sunday, but only after a bit of a hassle.

Tried booking using internet explorer, but despite using the correct links, it didn't give me the option to put in a pre-sale code, and it assumed I was trying to get them in the public sale, so it was saying no tickets available for any show.

It was only when I tried using Google Chrome, that it allowed me to enter my code.

Had a few panicky moments!

At least I'll know what to do when I try for tickets for the second show on Monday!

Edited by Ellay

same here no tickets available at any price level on any date.

See my last post, I had the same problem - it was the browser

See my last post, I had the same problem - it was the browser

I tried Chrome, Firefox on Windows laptop and Safari on iPhone

Will buy a second membership tonight and try again for redzone in tomorrow's sale

not possible I'm afraid

For those saying they are only offered Red Zone, at the bottom of the page is a list of al the ticket options available.  Don't select "Choose best tickets", select the area you want. "Best tickets" will always show most expensive as an option.

not sure where you are looking but just got offered floor standing for thurs in london. 2 mins ago

For those saying they are only offered Red Zone, at the bottom of the page is a list of al the ticket options available. Don't select "Choose best tickets", select the area you want. "Best tickets" will always show most expensive as an option.

That's what I did, still no tickets. I wanted red Zone, but couldn't get anything at any level

Will buy a second membership tonight and try again for redzone in tomorrow's sale

not possible I'm afraid
Why not, different username, different email address, different credit card.

Just over an hour to arrive but email confirmation now received!

Happy days!

Email confirmation in now too :)

I'd be interested to know why you can't book another two with another membership - if my partner is also a member and credit card is registered to the same address, then why can you not buy two dates?

and mine  :)  smoooooothest presale yet. have used the waiting room before without probs

Sign in to follow this