Sign in to follow this  
chrisblack101

UK presale?

Why cant I get into the O2 sales? I reload the page but the "Coming soon" button stays grey...

Desperate!!!

im in the innocence group so ...when can I buy tickets? tomorrow?

Edited by elrogermanz

Why cant I get into the O2 sales? I reload the page but the "Coming soon" button stays grey...

Desperate!!!

Don't panic! It's not 10am in London yet. 

Desperate!!!

Don't panic! It's not 10am in London yet. 

:) Thanks!

I got the impression in the mail frpm U2.com that it was MY local time (1000 AM). I live in Sweden...

Then I'll get my self another cup of coffee.. :)

If we can split the code for two shows, does anyone know exactly how to do this on Ticketmaster? So do I choose one night and pay for it, and then go back for another night to do the same. OR, do I choose tickets for the first night, then choose the "keep selection in basket" option, go for the next show and then pay for the two shows together? I'm really worried that the code is only for one transaction, so if I choose night 1 ticket and pay for it, I can't then go back to get my second ticket.

Me too, I really want firm confirmation of whether or not I should risk trying to split my code for London! Tried submitting a question to AXS last night but they haven't replied...

phone them. 02084633362

Me too, I really want firm confirmation of whether or not I should risk trying to split my code for London! Tried submitting a question to AXS last night but they haven't replied...

phone them. 02084633362

Thank you. They are currently engaged....

Ive got butterflies 56 mins and counting  :unsure:

Me too! I feel a bit sick! I also still need to know whether I can split my code across two nights....

A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to TWO tickets across the tour. You can split this up across two shows or just use for a single show. 

Me too! I feel a bit sick! I also still need to know whether I can split my code across two nights....

A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to TWO tickets across the tour. You can split this up across two shows or just use for a single show. 

I've seen that, but the FAQ earlier yesterday said this was for North America only. After it changed to the above the Zoo mods weren't sure whether this applied to all cities in Europe or just some. 

I have butterflies - 15 mins to go...

wooooooooohoooooooooo! 2 standing for sunday  :)  painless purchasing

Got 1 ticket for Thursday at the O2 - has anyone tried using presale code again for a second night in London?

not getting in for glasgow  :(

Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Edited by spongebob

2 for 25th at the O2. Advice - don't stay in the waiting room on the website. It doesn't seem to work. I went out and got tickets straight away. Good luck everyone.

2 for Red Zone at The O2 on 29th!!!  OYESSES!!!!

Oh YES - see you there - also 2 RED tickets for the same day! YES!!!

2 standing Red Zone for Thursday.

Same!!  See you there!!

Sign in to follow this