Sign in to follow this  
chrisblack101

UK presale?

Email hasn't come through from AXS yet, but I did print my receipt! The booking process was nice and smooth! Just don't know whether it's safe to try for a second show...

anyone got email confirmation from axs yet?

Not yet but have printed confirmation and can see them in my AXS account

For those of you that in the waiting room for ages.

With nothing happening

Log out and start again on U2 tour page.

Got mine in red zone.

Went very smoothly

Thank you U2. Love u.

if you have a receipt and it is in your account details there shouldn't be a problem. Role on October 2015. Anyone know how the £30 tickets were already sold out at the O2?

Thanks for the advice about not staying in the waiting room - 2 tickets for October 25th :D 

Now please excuse me while I jump around the house!!!!! 

Got 1 ticket for Thursday at the O2 - has anyone tried using presale code again for a second night in London?

Yes I managed to get 1 for both sunday and monday

anyone got email confirmation from axs yet?

Not yet but have printed confirmation and can see them in my AXS account

yep thanks showing in my account orders  :)

Got 1 ticket for Thursday at the O2 - has anyone tried using presale code again for a second night in London?

And I got one for Thursday and Friday. And it now says my code is invalid if I try to use it a third time, so it knows i have reached the limit

I got 2 GA tickets. SO relieved. For some reason it gave me 2 red zone to start with and i said search again and was back in the waiting room freaking out that i should have just taken them but then shortly back and got the two GA which has helped my wallet. Still hope to get red zone on another date maybe though.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. I think the waiting room seems to help things although it feels like waiting in a doctors waiting room!!

I have now got a ticket for Thursday and Friday at the O2! I notice the first time I could select 1 or 2 tickets and the second time I could only select 1, which does seem to imply the split is allowed.

I think I was in the waiting room for half an hour and about a minute after the sales were "Open" I got the opportunity to choose tickets.

Not a bad system and far better than constantly hitting f5 and hoping for the best on Ticketbast*rd.

Very Smooth process, especially when compared to the old ticketmaster system.

Betting the General Sale on Monday won't be as easy!

Delighted to be seeing the best band in the world again but still miffed that long standing fan club members can't get tickets for the 2 nights.

Haven't got the e-mail either, but I printed a receipt, took a screen shot AND it's my AXS-account!

London baby :)

Edited by Lemon Girl

And I got one for Thursday and Friday. And it now says my code is invalid if I try to use it a third time, so it knows i have reached the limit

So can you pay for one ticket and then go back to book a second night (and pay again)? Sorry, really stressing out here that I'll somehow manage to mess this up.  :P I want to split between two nights as well and wasn't sure if you had to buy both tickets with the same transaction or if you can go back for a second one. But from what you are saying it's ok to do the two separately which sounds good. 

Edited by hannele

Still cant get into redzone glasgow, this is getting silly ticketmaster  :angry:

That was pretty good..In waiting room at 9.50, forms filled, purchase complete at 1010!

2 GA for Oct 30th. So wanted to try for red zone but chickened out and the wallet sighed with relief!

Couldn't get tickets, got into waiting room, went to my turn at 10.03 and no tickets available at any level on any of the 4 dates....

have you also received an email with the tickets confirmation. I booked it 20min ago and still haven't received anything....

Forced to buy the £952 VIP tickets NOT inthe red zone in lower tier....only thing available. very annoyed after 18 years of membership

hannele - yes, book one night and then go back and book the second night.

wokar78 - I haven't received the confirmation emails yet either.

Will buy a second membership tonight and try again for redzone in tomorrow's sale

Sign in to follow this